Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long did it take to get pregnant

hi all! 

I was was just wondering how long it took you girls to get pregnant? My husband and I have been trying for 2 months I know that’s not long but just kind of thought it would have happened already?? Also we never used birth control other than the pull out method

Replies

• Options
    Hi, me and my husband used Pre-Seed and fell pregnant the first month of using it. It’s not a miracle worked but it’s worth a shot.
  • Options
    8 months trying without major tracking. Then I started bbt got pregnant 4 times out of 5 using bbt (1 bboy, 3mcs)
  • Options
    Almost a year and nothing yet :( 
  • Options
    We are coming up to a year. I have endometriosis which is likely the cause. This month I am starting to use opks, haven’t wanted to use them before but now it does feel like a total guessing game how long my cycle will be and where ovulation will land. Consultant is confident we will eventually fall pregnant but will be starting us on clomid in April of still no news.
    good luck, don’t feel too much pressure x
  • Options
    3 cycles, but really my third cycle is when I started tracking BBT and actually getting my correct fertile window 
  • Options
    6 cycles. I used opks, fertility gel and menstrual cups. We used the menstrual cup method in the last two cycles xx
  • Options
    1st- 1 month (angel baby) 
    2nd- 3-5 months (he’s almost 11)
    3rd- 1 month 
    We are currently trying for baby #3 and I’m on my third month trying. 
  • Options
    I'm in my 7th month of ttc now and nothing. Using opk's although it's looking like I haven't ovulated this month. I know its frustrating but it takes everyone a different amount of time to conceive, I'm just hoping it's real soon for us guys!!! 🤞
  • Options
    13 months for us with one early MC last year.  Fingers crossed for everyone 💜
  • Options
    13 months and then a MMC, then 3 months and am currently 11+2.

try pregnacare his and hers conception. worked for me both times.
  • Options
    We're on our fifth cycle and nothing yet. Just temping and the sporadic opk if I feel like it's time 😂
  • Options
    1st baby- was on birth control (pill) 😳 he’s now 16yrs old
    2nd baby- 1st month off birth control (pill) she’s now 15yrs old 
    3rd baby - 1st cycle after having my mirena coil out, used pre seed and the odd opk (yes huge gap between my last one and this one), sadly I had a mmc and surgery for this last week, am still waiting for my hcg to go back to normal so can try again. Iv started bbt already and have opks at the ready x