Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Unsure what these test results mean?

Hi everyone,

sorry, this is my first post and I’m hoping this is the right place to post this(if it isn’t please tell me where is and I will sort that out) 

according to calculations, today I would be 9/10dpo. Yesterday evening at around 10:30pm I took a test after I was talking about how I was feeling to my friend and she said her sister felt the exact same way as I did and got a positive next day. So I had a few ICs about and thought sure, why not try (not thinking much of it) and I started to see a line appear (within the time frame) I thought it was a faulty test so I did another, exactly the same. Even though the lines were very, very faint. They were pink. 

Today, I took a test not long after I had woken up (not FMU, had a few cups of tea) and the line was there but fainter, it looks grey in the photo but I can assure you it’s pink. (The two photos, the one on tiles was last night and the one on fabric was today)

Would you say this is a positive sign? Obviously it’s extremely early and it was curiosity that got the better of me hearing about my friends sister. I’d love to know about your stories and if you went through something similar and what the outcome was. 

Thanks for reading my mini novel, I’m sorry about the picture quality (they’re screenshots from an app, the votes are on if people think it’s positive or negative but I guess you’d already know that hah) 

Replies

• @dunno!26 its too early ....u could still be pregnant n not have enough HCG for the strips to pick it up......sorry but these look negative to me.....try again at 14DPO .....fingers crossed hun
  • it could be different due to the different times of day you have done the tests, do another evening one around the same time as the first and see if its darker x