Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Unsure if pregnant 😩

So I’m due on today after a m/c last month. I tested after the m/c and got BFN’s. Anyway I took a First Response test this morning and got a very very faint line. I tested again with Tesco and I think I can see the line +. I started spotting Saturday and today have started bleeding. I’m so confused and stressed over this as my period is here (I think)  but I had 2 faint lines within the time window. Has anyone had any similar experiences? I’m going to do 1 last first response test in the morning to check. So frustrating now 😞

Replies

• ... the bleeding isn’t heavy at all. I had strong aches Saturday and Sunday which is when I had a bit of pink in my discharge so thought it was implantation bleeding, but as of yesterday I’ve had no cramping.
  • It's best to wait a couple of days before you try another I was so confused at first cos in my first trimester iv had no big hints like morning sickness or anything but I found out when I was about 5 weeks I checked first and got a seriously faint line but due to not coming on a week later I tried again and got a strong positive. But I can see a faint line but it's not too obvious just try wait a few days before trying again.
  • Thank you for your opinion. It’s such a draining experience I’m finding. It’s the unknown. I’ll test again and update you x
  • I was so anxoius all the way up to my first scan n my heart sank to finally see my little jelly Bean all happy n healthy I'm sure it's will a go okay. Hope the best 😍
  • Thank you 😊 will keep you posted x

• These are mine 5 days apart the same tesco tests, I would wait a few days and do another one if you don't get any more bleeding, don't loose hope sending you lots of luck x x 
  • @Vickyjay1 congratulations to you 😊 I’m just unsure whether it’s AF or implantation bleeding. I did read that a lot of women mistake immolation bleeding for their AF 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s only light at the moment but the 2 faint lines are my bit of hope. I’ll try again in the morning. Thank you lovely x
  • Thank you so much, yeah that's true and some women do get abit of bleeding early on! Its deffo there and looks very similar to mine did, first response was also very good for me keep me updated x x 
  • I’m 14 weeks and have had on and off bleeding since 8 weeks.. I even bled before finding out I was pregnant and also thought it was just af🤷🏻‍♀️X
  • I bet that was a bit frightening wasn’t it. Is everything ok with the pregnancy? Well, it now seems more like AF so I think I might rule myself out this cycle. Still a bit strange with the 2 faint lines though on the first response and Tesco brand but I can’t keep torturing myself testing x
  • False alarm. AF has arrived with a vengeance! Wishing you ladies all the best of luck 😊😊
  • Aw so sorry to hear that ☹x
  • Mrs.B.28 said:
    I bet that was a bit frightening wasn’t it. Is everything ok with the pregnancy? Well, it now seems more like AF so I think I might rule myself out this cycle. Still a bit strange with the 2 faint lines though on the first response and Tesco brand but I can’t keep torturing myself testing x
    Yes everything’s fine I’m 15 weeks and my baby is doing fab, I jus read that af arrived 😩😩 gutted for you x
  • Ahh I’m glad all is fine 😊 to be honest I think I needed my af to arrive before trying again. It’s been very heavy but I feel like it’s given me the ‘clear out’ that I needed. Take care xx
  • Mrs.B.28 said:
    Ahh I’m glad all is fine 😊 to be honest I think I needed my af to arrive before trying again. It’s been very heavy but I feel like it’s given me the ‘clear out’ that I needed. Take care xx
    Yes of course ! Good luck for when you do try again 🤞🏻 Xx