Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

9 DPO and going crazy!

Anyone want to join me on this rollercoaster?

Replies

• Hi I'm 12dpo holding out until next Monday if u want to hold out with me
  • Hey! Absolutely - hello. This is the longest ttw... sure I convinced myself I was pregnant before even dtd! Haha. 
    How’re you getting on?
  • I'm fine. Ignoring it. Busy with stuff around. And you?
  • If I’m honest i’m obsessing a little about symptoms but holding off testing. My AF is all over the place though... not sure what day to test.
  • Well u can't have symptoms before bfp. It's all progesterone and our heads. Hold on in there. I wouldn't test sooner than 14dpo
  • Like I said, I convinced myself I was having signs even before it was possible haha. I’m relatively new to this... so 14dpo is about the right time? Would that be an first response test or any type?
  • Well that depends, how do u know when u ovulated?
  • I bought one of the basic clear blue ovulation tests which show smiles on two month fertile days :-) Soz to bombard you with all the questions!
  • I'm happy to answer so, when did u get solid smiley?
  • Bless you 😊 
    Got smiley on 6th October in the afternoon.
  • So you most likely ovulated at 7th , that makes u 8dpo. So yes 14dpo is the earliest  I would test, as the latest embryo can implant is 12dpo and it needs couple days to produce enough hcg to be detected by sensitive test. So I would try to hold out even longer if u want to be sure to get a better than a hardly visible line. And yes frer is the best.
  • Okay... that makes sense - I was a little confused to be honest. Thanks for tagging me into that other thread... really helpful bring around people in same boat. 
  • Everyone in there is very supportive and u can learn a lot of things. So u are more than welcome, we will cheer u on in tww hehe.
  • It’s what it’s all about isn’t it? Must say, by looking though the thread, you seem REALLY knowledgeable!!!!
  • U mean everyone in general or me?
  • You lol. 
  • Ah lol, well I had some reproductive bio at university and now I'm doing a lot of genetics and my major is development. So yeah lot of biology from scientific point of view. Plus my own experience from 4 pregnancies (1viable). I try to do what I can to help if I have the knowledge. Thanks for compliment
  • Oh wow! Certainly pleased to have you by my side! Thank you. 😊

sorry to hear of your losses MadDoda.
  • Thanks, I try not to think about any of this. I was desperately looking for testing company! 
  • Well I’m in!! 🙌🏻