Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to track ovulation

My husband and I have been trying to have our second for a year now. After my misscarraige a year ago we haven't been successful. I was recently placed on femara. I am on CD 16 and think I have a positive Ovulation test. Anyone have some feed back for me? I was going to stop tracking because I thought I missed it. Then I had one sided cramping making me think it was ovulation pain and I got this reading. Thanks in advance.

God bless! 

Replies

• That's still negative, keep going!  And bd plenty! It's not long now.
  • @Rachel.a21 ami confused, isn't that the control line which is darker? Just the test is up side down.
  • Yes, that is the control line that darker. Download the app Premom and it will read your OPKs for you and tell you low, high, or peak. Definitely keep testing!
  • I have the app and it give me different readings . It's completely unreliable I've taking pictures of this test a couple of times with that app and it gives me readings from 0.4 to 0.50 so I don't trust it one bit. 
  • Thanks anyways guys.. I've also got feedback from others that are going through what I am with the medications and what not.. Just wanted a second opinion . For me I believe it's positive... It's the darkest reading I've had and I've been testing for a long time. 
  • the reading on premom app still depends on your lighting/sharpness but the results should not be far off from each other. You’d want at least 1.0 (which means they are the same color) or more (which means test line is darker than control). Some get peak at 0.80 or 0.90 but not common. 0.4 or 0.5 is too light to be positive but try testing 2-3x a day so you don’t miss your peak.
  • Unfortunately, it’s not considered positive unless the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line
  • And it's positive. I retool it. So yay for me. 
  • and and dumb app says my levels are high. After a year and a loss I'm able to track my ovulation 
  • High is a good sign. I would keep taking them over the next day and it should mark your peak after you upload a lower one