Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant

Hello this is my first time on something like this and I've been trying to get pregnant with my husband for 2 years he's a type 1 diabetic as well last couple months my period had been late and I only bleed for 2 days last month and I was late this month but I took a test and negative but my period come today it has been so frustrating as I feel deep down I'll never be able to have children any advice 

Replies

• Options
    do you track your ovulation? 
  • Options
    No I've never done anything like that 
  • Options
    You need to check your ovulation as long as you both have healthy egg and sperm it just matter of timing...
  • Options
    You might want to start tracking so you can work around your ovulation. It actually does increase your chance and lessens the time to worry if you ate late or not. You can get a bbt thermometer for less than 20$. And you can also get 50 opks for that much. How do you know when your period is supposed to come?
  • Options
    No I've never done anything like that 
    You should! It will help you a lot, so you know your fertile days. Then, If that doesn’t work, I would suggest to check with doctors. Best wishes x
  • Options
    @Winterland21 i got 60 opks n 30 hcg strips (or u can get all opk 90) for i think it was $30 from amazon called easy@home