Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice anyone ?

So my last cycle was 33 days and I wasn’t due my AF till next week however a couple of days ago I had a two day
bleed (.no pain) is this my AF just come early ? 
And now my cycles are 27 days 
I’m so confused 
anyone else in a similar situation ?

Replies

• Any one ? X
    Have you taken a test? As implantation bleeding can last anything from a few hours to 3 days x
  • Hi do you know when you ovulated ?
  • Hi do you know when you ovulated ?
    Around 10 days ago 
  • Any one ? X
    Have you taken a test? As implantation bleeding can last anything from a few hours to 3 days x
    Yes I tested today Just incase and it was negative But I’m not officially due my AF until next weekend 
  • Hmm was the bleeding heavy or light and bright red or brown? If you google implantation bleeding has some descriptions to help. Would wait for AF to test again , if it is implantation bleeding it will take time for hcg to build up and two days might not be enough x 
  • Hmm was the bleeding heavy or light and bright red or brown? If you google implantation bleeding has some descriptions to help. Would wait for AF to test again , if it is implantation bleeding it will take time for hcg to build up and two days might not be enough x 
    A lot lighter than I normally have in fact the second day of “bleeding “ was just brown 
    I will wait until next weekend and
    if I don’t get
    my AF when I should of I’ll test again 
    thanks for your reply x
  • Good luck it sounds promising actually, let me know ! 🤞
    Won’t get my hopes up , if it doesn’t turn out to be bfp I’ll take it my cycle
    was just shorter this month !
    i will let you know next week x
    Won’t get my hopes up , if it doesn’t turn out to be bfp I’ll take it my cycle
    was just shorter this month !
    i will let you know next week x
    Did you get your BFP?