Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Morning ladies,
    Glad to read that everyone is still plodding along amidst all the TTC  palava.
    Paris was lovely, but glad to be back. OH was especially happy to see me yday cos he had locked himself out of the house.
    It's a waiting game for me now, first scan is on the 12th of Nov.
    Baby dust to all 😘
  • Giegie glad you had a good time in Paris. Your poor oh 😂, good luck with your scan! Xxx

ive got a terrible cold and causing my left ear to ache, I’ve had to take ibuprofen to help get rid of the pain, could this affect the egg?xxx

• @Flowers2412 Thanks. I don't think it will affect it just with this one dose (not really sure, but your eggs should already have been developed for ovulation by now). But paracetamol could be a safer bet going  forward.  Hope it goes away asap though.
  • Thanks giegie, I’m in the tww now tho not sure how far into it I am. Ibuprofen seems to be the only thing that gets rid of the pain. I’m taking it a couple times a day x
  • Hi ladies happy Halloween! I was bold and had two glass of wine. Two large glasses 🙈 bloods were grand today, had about 1.5hr wait at the gp’s and the bloods took about 3mins! 
    I pulled a muscle in mr shoulder at the gym yesterday so didn’t sleep well. Was off work today but I swear I had more to do today than if I was actually at work! The wine and “Halloween party” at my sister in laws  was a lovely wee treat but I’m recked now! Hope ur all good 
  • Hi ladies. Hope ur all ok. 
    So I had two glasses of wine last night, very unusual for me on a week night. But I never get hangovers unless I mix drinks or have a proper go at it. I felt like the wine hit me last night, even though I had dinner and cake etc. Woke up at 6am sneezing and nose all clogged up. And I’ve been feeling nauseous all morning. I’m cd 22 today. Afraid to poas incase I’m just coming down with something but I feel odd. 
  • @Genabella glad to hear you let your hair down. Probably a bit early to test so try and hold out if you can. I know it’s tempting! 

@Flowers2412 I hope you’re feeling a bit better? 

@sas1101 how’s the side effects? 

@Giegie glad you had a lovely time in Paris. How are you feeling? 

My baseline scan all went well and everything is as it should be phew!! I start stims 300iu menopur on weds then booked in for November 12th for another scan. 
  • @Genabella glad to hear you have had a lovely night! I agree with Lacey try and hold out, fx xxx

@Lacey Till I woke up this morning without ear ache 😁 busy weekend as I am helping my mum and dad move house. I like being busy it takes my mind off ttc. Hope you are ok. Glad your scan went well xxx 
  • @Flowers2412 glad you’re feeling better. I hope your parents move goes well x 

@sas1101 oh it was such a relief knowing everything was as it should be. I am completely overwhelmed with the next lot of injections though, have you had the instructions? They seem very complicated and I’ve already forgotten how to do them but they have sent me an online step by step guide so fingers crossed I don’t messed them up. I’m always having ago at my oh for eating/drinking the wrong things but don’t worry I’m sure it will be fine if it’s a one off. He still has a few weeks until his big moment so I’m sure it’ll all be fine xx  
  • @Lacey Till yes they went through the Menopur preparation with me but briefly. I think because she knew I was a nurse she knew I'd get it ok. You will be nervous the first few times but you'll get it ok and will be fine. Don't worry about the tiny air bubbles it's a sub cutaneous injection so they won't harm you. We'll be a dab  hand at it all by the end 🙈 Thanks for calming me about oh. He's been out twice this week and guess it just upset me as I spoke to.him and told him how important the next month is to be healthy. I'll have a positive chat to him this weekend. Xx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Nov 2, 2019 8:18AM
    Morning girls,

I left a message yesterday asking how you all are but it's disappeared. @Lacey Till must have seen it because she replied. Very weird. 

@Flowers2412 sorry to hear about your ear. You suffered the same last year if I remember rightly. Sending hugs. 

@Genabella good for you for relaxing and having a drink. We  deny ourselves so much when TTC so treating ourselves is much needed at times. Sounds promising but I would try hold off testing for a few more days. FC 🤞

@Giegie hope you are well. Glad you got some downtime in Paris, sounds lovely. 

@Trying4number2now hope you're feeling better lovely. 

• Morning ladies, 
    @sas1101 Aside from the on and off cramping,  I'm  ok. Paris was for work,  but I had a few hours of sightseeing which was nice.
    Hope you are getting on ok?
  • Hi all,

Hope you are all good. 

@Genabella was thinking about you today...any news? 
  • @sas1101 Hi sas how are you feeling? 

I’m panicking a little bit. I appeared to be nearing the end of AF and suddenly tonight I’ve started bleeding heavy bright red blood again. Not sure if this is normal and really scared I’ve over done it at work and maybe pulled something. I’m in a mild bit of pain too. Just really hoping nothings gone wrong! I know they say AF can be longer than normal on buserelin but not sure what to do? 
  • Hi @sas1101 I’m good thanks. Cd 25 today not sure what to make of things. Last month I had a 24day cycle and the month before was 25, so I’m not sure why to think. I usually start to have some pale pink spotting a few days before but so far nothing. 
    I’m hungry a lot, had poached eggs the other morn, I have these a few days a week and they tasted like soap. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Had a cup of tea this morning that didn’t taste remotely like tea. Today I have a few like stretching/very mild cramps nothing sore at all. No idea what to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @Lacey Till how long have you been bleeding for? I have heard that AF can be longer and you can spot afterwards. Id say it's all ok but give your CRM a call tomorrow. Sometimes the amount of blood looks more than you've actually bled (if that makes sense). I think we will panic throughout this process and that's normal. I'm ok thanks, been moody, tired and a bit run down with cold sores. The hot flushes started last night. However the dizziness and headaches have gone. Try not to panic lovely I'm sure it's all ok XX

@Genabella it's sounds all very promising!! I have everything crossed for you. When will you test? Xx
  • I dunno when to do it. I’m afraid almost to get my hopes up. 
  • @Genabella FC 🤞 you’ve done well not to test xx 

thank you @sas1101 you’ve made me feel better I’ve been bleeding for 8 days now which is normal for me, actually sometimes I can bleed for up to 14 days on a normal cycle but it’s the fact it was almost finished but then got heavy again that’s odd. Like you say I’m sure it’s normal, it doesn’t take much for us to worry during this process! I may give them a ring if it doesn’t ease up. I start stims on weds. Sorry to hear you’re feeling ran down. I keep telling myself it’ll all be worth it?! 
  • I can understand that but it does sound promising. Keep us updated. 🤞🤞🤞
  • I forgot to say I finally managed to get Tge SA results from hubbys last test, it was the 3rd one as the first was bad and the second was normal. The thirds one came back normal too. It was done in August. 
    I also had a progesterone test on cd21 and it came back at 64. Has anyone else had this? 
This discussion has been closed.