Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• @Genabella 64 is a good number. Mine was only 32 and repeat was 38. Good ovulation I'd say 👍
  • @Genabella and good news on hubby SA. 
  • I really wanna test bit I’m terrified. Gonna try and hold out to Friday if no AF before that 
  • Hey girls, Sas hope you are ok xxx

genabella good luck to you lovely fx for you xxx

Lacey I don’t really know a lot about it but I hope everything’s ok for you xxx 

hope everyone else is ok xxx 

I’m cd 23 today, expecting af in the next couple of days. My last cycle was also 24 days. I’ve felt nothing until some pinching this morning but yesterday I was also so hungry I wanted to eat everything in sight! Not getting my hopes up at all tho as I’m so good at doing that then being upset when af turns up xxx
  • @Flowers2412 have everything crossed for you! 

@Genabella any news? 

@Lacey Till how are you? Any more bleeding? AF arrived today for me 1 day late. First time in a long time I'm happy to see it 🙈
  • @Sas I haven’t tested yet im
    cd 26. Keep going to bathroom expecting to see AF has arrived but nothing yet. I even have been wearing white undies so I don’t miss anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • I did make a cuppa this morn and it didn’t taste very tea like and it’s my usual brand of tea. I’m having. Another cup now and it seems ok. I really don’t know if I’m symptom spotting too much. 
    It’s a long time since the tww felt this long! 
    How are all u ladies getting on? 
  • @sas1101 Still bleeding. Like I said before it’s not unusual for me to bleed for a long period of time so I’m just going to carry on with the stims tomorrow. Some people starts stims on their period I’ve read, so unless it becomes really heavy or painful I’m just going to stick to the ivf plan. 

When is your baseline booked for again? 

Keeping my FC 🤞 for you both! 
  • @Genabella love that you're wearing white undies...the things TTC does to us 😁 Ahh I'm really praying this is it for you. How many dpo do you think you are? I remember you saying that you thought you'd ovulated then got more egcm so DTD again. 

@Lacey Till yes it all sounds very normal and sign that the Buserelin is still working. I bet you can't wait to start the next part now. My baseline is booked in for the 11th. So happy to seeing AF. 

• @sas1101 yes I read that it’s better to bleed than not at all. It’s just a very worrying time and anything that doesn’t seem ‘normal’ instantly puts me into panic mode but I’ve never done this before so I have no clue what is normal lol 🤷‍♀️ 

I was so pleased when my AF arrived too. I think it’s the only time we’ve be happy to see AF whilst ttc! 😂 I hope the baseline scan goes well next week, my next scan is the day after yours xx 

• Hi guys sorry not been on a while I've not been well at all (worth it in the end I know) 

I have had a read through but dont understand the ivf posts I'm sorry 🙈 but just want to say I really hope the treatment works for everyone and we get lots of bfp 🤞🤞 

Also flowers and Genebella hope you both get a bfp this month and Genebella hunni I dont want to get your hope's up but I have not been able to drink tea for weeks now it just tastes wrong and I love my tea so bit gutted lol xxxx
  • Also Giegie good luck with your scan hunni how are you feeling? Xxx
  • I think I’m 13 dpo 
  • Sorry I lost signal before finishing that message. I think I’m 13dpo @sas1101 but it could be 12dpo. I’m not 100% sure. @Trying4number2now i hadda. Up the other eve that tasted wired and then another this morn, but I’ve had a few more today and they were fine. I keep feeling like I have twinges and “dullness” if that makes sense and keep going to the loo but there’s nothing there yet. I’m so afraid to get my hopes up.
  • Got all fingers and toes crossed for you hunni 🤞🤞 keep us posted xxx
  • I’m trying to keep busy. I feel like I get the strange feeling, then I eat and it goes away 😂
  • Hey girls xxx

genabella any sign of af? Been thinking about you hope this is it xxx 
  • Hi girls. Had the dull low “cramping” again last night but again I was starving, hadda eat a toasted sandwich before bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    Still no sign. Had the tiniest wee dot of spotting yesterday and thought it was all over but it was only the once and nothing since. Ur so good to be thinking of me. Hubby is away until Friday so I’m gonna hold out until then I think. It’s so hard tho I’m so scared I’m getting my hopes up for nothing 
  • Really hope this is it for you hunni 🤞🤞❤ xxxx
  • I dunno I had the same wee cramp just now. When I wipe there that almost light brown water on the tissue. But it’s a very low down feeling. And again I’m starving. Both feelings seem to come at the same time 
This discussion has been closed.