Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Options
    What cd are you Genabella? Could of been implantation? I know what you mean about getting your hopes up I’ve done it many of times but it’s so difficult not to get your hopes up. I really hope this is it for you lovely xxx Trying how are you?xxx
  • Options
    I think I’m either 13 or 14 dpo. I haven’t gotten my hopes up on so long but I think because I know I felt what I think was ovulation 2weeke ago and then hubbys SA coming back normal is making me think it is possible 
  • Options
    It’s possible any month you try hun, just got to be lucky with the egg and sperm lol it’s all it comes down really to luck lol. Proud of you for not testing yet tho xxx

im cd 24 today I’m expecting af in a few days. Last cycle was 24 days xxx
  • Options
    I have had some more spotting this morn in the gym so I think I may be out. Body playing. Cruel tricks on me 
  • Options
    so sorry hun still hope this ain’t the case. Our bodies are so mean when all we want do to is something beautiful xxx
  • Options
    I'm really sorry hunni hope your wrong sending big hugs xxxx
  • Options
    cramps are gone again. I dunno what to do. Should I test or wait til Friday. 
  • Options
    I would test hun so you know either way and will put your mind at rest xxx 

Are you late?xxx
  • Options
    Im
    gonna buy one on my way to work and test this eve I’ll try to hold peeing as long as I can 
  • Options
    Good luck hunni hope this is it for you xxx
  • Options
    Let us know fx for you lovely xxx 
  • Options
    FC 🤞 @Genabella xx 

I spoke to the clinic today about my bleeding and they reassured me it’s entirely normal. Will be starting stims injections tonight wish me luck! 
  • Options
    Good luck Lacey xxx
  • Options
    Good luck Lacey will be thinking of you. 
  • Options
    Hi girls

@Genabella I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you. Keep us updated with test. Thinking about you 🤞🤞

@Flowers2412 hope she stays away 🤞 How many dpo are you? 

@Trying4number2now hope all well your end. 

@Lacey Till so glad to hear its all normal...good luck with your injections tonight. 
  • Options
    Hi Sas, I'm doing ok hunni just waiting for my dating scan a week on friday hope your ok hunni? Xxx
  • Options
    I'm good, just waiting for the next part of process to start. Eeekk I bet you can't wait for your scan!! Xx
  • Options
    Mixed emotions both excited and nervous xxx
  • Options
    Hey Sas I’m either 11dpo or 8dpo as I felt ov pains twice this cycle so not to sure If I did ovulate at all but hopefully I did, not felt anything at all just a couple to pinches but nothing like I would normally have every cycle! Been more relaxed tho and actually not bothered if af turns up for once lol! Hope you are ok xxx

trying good luck with your scan lovely xxx

lacey good luck with your injections! Xxx

giegie hope you are well xxx

im awaiting Genabellas test I hope it good news xxx 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, 
    Sorry that I've been a bit quiet, but I've been following the thread and cheering silently. Didn't want to comment and sound negative, so was going to wait until after my scan next week. 
    I've had similar severe cramps as I had during my last MC (I was on the bathroom floor for one that lasted for about 10mins) . So I'm more nervous than usual. Clinic says it's normal since there's no bleeding and to take paracetamol. Thankfully this severe cramps have stopped but.... you know😬 All I can do now is wait till the 12th for the first scan.
    I guess I'm only able to post today due to a bit good news which lifted up.
    I passed my job interview and I'm on a merit list. So small victories eh?

@sas1101 and @Lacey Till surely and slowly, you guys are getting there. Cant wait for when you both have to go for Egg retrieval. 
    @Genabella keeping my fx 
    @Flowers2412 I'm glad that you are more relaxed this cycle 🤞🤞
    @Trying4number2now I'm both envious and happy that you've cleared some milestones. Fx that time flies by until your next.
    Massive virtual hugs ladies.

This discussion has been closed.