Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Options
    I completely understand Giegie I was soo sure I had lost the baby when I spotted and had cramps as like you similar to last time but it turned out ok and I'm hoping/praying for the same for you 🤞🤞 although I will say that I still get scared and paranoid now and I'm not sure that's going to change even after dating scan the days/weeks have gone so slowly BUT hopefully will all be worth it xxxx
  • Options
    Oh Sas sorry to hear u have been having a hard time of it. 
    Hope u are able to relax a bit and try not to worry, tho it’s so hard!
    I bought a Frer on way home but I’ve peed so much I’m gonna wait until the morning. I had that wee bit of spotting earlier then nothing else, no cramps just that odd feeling that feels like hunger pang, it’s the only way I can describe it but it’s deeper and lower down. I’ll test in the morn. 
  • Options
    Awaiting to hear about your test Genabella fx it’s good news xxx
  • Options
    Hi guys I tested at 5am bfn. That was on a frer so I guess I’m out. Still no sign of anything tho. Will have to wait and see I guess 
  • Options
    @Genabella me too! Everything crossed 🤞

@Lacey Till how was the Menopur injection? 

@Giegie sorry to hear your are having a tough time at the moment. I can't even imagine what it must be like. Hoping the next week goes smoothly before your scan. Sending lots of hugs. 

• Options
    @giegie I completely empathise with how worrying this all is. It’s natural to think the worst especially when it’s gone wrong before. I am pleased the cramps have stopped and that your job interview went well. Congrats!! 

@sas1101 I’m not a fan of the menopur injections. They are very fiddly trying to mix the powder and water and I had a terrible nights sleep but not too sure if that was down to the menopur. 

@Genabella hoping for some good news for you  this morning 🤞
  • Options
    @Genabella just saw your post. Sorry to hear it was a BFN ☹️ Our bodies are very cruel to us! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. 
    Sorry that it was a BFN Genabella. 
  • Options
    Sorry Genabella about your bfn sending hugs hunni xxx
  • Options
    So sorry Genabella really hope af still doesn’t turn up for you xxx
  • Options
    @Genabella so sorry to hear about your bfp. Sending big hugs. 

@Lacey Till oh no, I hope it was just a one off sleepless night and nothing to do with Menopur. Keep reminding ourselves that it's all worth it.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Dunno what I would do without u all. Onwards and upwards as they say. I’ll go and get my cd1-3 bloods done in morn and then we can get on with things. 
    If my cd21 showed I’m def ovulating and hubby’s results came back normal again then we might not need the drastic measures we thought. Could be a timing issue with him being away so much for work. We are trying to figure this all out. I just let myself think too much this time. 
  • Options
    Hope you are ok Genabella, it does unfortunately take time. Glad you are thinking onwards and upwards! When I had my bfp last year I only dtd twice that cycle so proves it’s just timing and luck. Xxx

my af is due tomorrow, this cycle is weird, not had any symptoms at all really apart from a pinch here and there. Although I am so tired this week and today I can smell this weird smell and I seem to be the only one who can smell it 😂 it’s not a nice smell. Last cycle was 24 days and today I’m cd26. Not getting my hopes up, just keep thinking if af turns up I’m being crisps and chocolate lol xxx

hope everyone is ok xxx 
  • Options
    Thanks flowers it’s so hard sometimes. I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday, prob more annoyed at myself for letting my thoughts run away with me the past two weeks. I’m currently sat in clinic waiting on bloods. I got here as they opened the doors and im no 23 in the queue. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll be here all bloody morning 
  • Options
    Totally get how you feel Genabella I’ve been the same the past couple of months, letting my thoughts get to me and think I could actually be pregnant then when af turns up I feel so stupid and upset with myself! Bloody hell number 23 well hope the queue goes quick for you xxx
  • Options
    Me too! I booked a gym session for 10, figured I’d be well out of here by then. Hopefully they will get through them quickly 
  • Options
    @Genabella we’ve all been there so don’t be too hard on yourself. I hope the bloods go well. 

@Flowers2412 I hope these are positive symptoms 🤞 

I slept much better last night but I do feel a bit ran down since I’ve started the Menopur injections, they are stingy little buggars! My husband has been helping me with mix the drugs. I said he’s my mixologist, i think he feels good that’s he’s now involved somehow. Only fair since they have only one job lol 😂 
  • Options
    @Lacey Till glad that you slept better last night! I hate injections so good on you for being brave! Men have the easiest and best job don’t they, they get the fun part! We have the hardest part yet we want it to much lol xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls I need to rant cos I’m going crazy lol. So I felt my usual af pains twice this month. Af due today if I ovulated the first time I felt the pains, but no af today, but if I go by my second ovulation pains then I would of Tuesday which would make my cycle go from 24 days (last cycle) to 30 days which is this cycle. I’ve not had really any symptoms except from af type feelings on Thursday eve but not had anything since. Just got to wait for Tuesday but my mind is going crazy lol. It’s going to be a long few days xxx

hope everyone is well and having a lovely weekend xxx
  • Options
    Flowers hunni I really hope this is it for got all fingers and toes crossed 🤞🤞❤ xxxx p.s hope the wait isn't as long and tiresome as you think it will be xxx
This discussion has been closed.