Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• @Flowers2412 I took 75mg from 12 weeks due to placenta getting stuck with Ellie-Mae (didnt take with Ellie-Mae) and stopped 36 weeks not heard of 150mg being prescribed though 🤔 I would discuss with gp or get referred to consultant xxx
  • @Trying4number2now don’t know if I should be worried now lol I’ve was told 150mg and every midwife appointment I told her I’ve been taking 150mg and she never said anything I’m so confused xxx
  • @Flowers2412 speak to someone hunni even if you ring MAC centre and ask them they should give you reassurance xxx
  • @Trying4number2now thank you for the advice I’ll ring tomorrow and hope to get an answer, there’s so much confusion I hate it lol xxx
  • I called this midwife number I have and they said to take it right up to delivery date so I guess I’ll do that xxx
  • @Flowers2412 that's great hun. I read elsewhere that guidelines have changed to what you have been advised. 

I also called to reconfirm mine this morning. The consultant/midwife said that its usually ok to take until delivery, but that I should stop mine at 37wks.

We'll all be fine🤞🤗
  • Any news @Giegie??? The site has been down and I've been thinking about you. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing well 😊
  • Hello ladies! How are you all!?   I’ve been A bit MIA on here for a while. Took some time out to chill and give my head peace for awhile😂. 
    Any news? Hope ur all ok and safe and well! 
  • Hi @Genabella I was thinking about you lots. I think it's good to look after your mental health and time out and head space was what you needed. How are you feeling now? Hope you and your hubby are both doing well post treatment. 

I'm okish. I start my down regulation on Friday and I actually thought I was doing good with it all but I've been suffering with anxiety and sleepless nights the last few days but have been listening to some pod casts which have been helping. I just needs to stay positive 🙈 xx
  • It’s so good to hear from you! 
    I’ve Been flicking back through messages! 
    Little Edward is a dote!!! 
    Aggs I hope ur ok!? 
    I’m glad ur starting again Sas, it is daunting and anxiety inducing but you will be fine! Ur strong! 
    We had our telephone review with the consultant two weeks ago, to see what happens next. Basically he said that we have no problems with egg quality or sperm, but of the 13 eggs I had collected, 6fertilised, and 4 of those were penetrated with multiple sperms, so they wouldn’t have Formed correctly. 
    He said we would do ICSI next time as it would prevent that happening. I am happy to do that next time around. We will be going private next time and even that has a waiting list at the moment as lots of people treatments were stopped due to covid. I’m feeling relaxed and content. We are still trying away each month but not putting too much pressure on ourselves and to be honest enjoying the time at home together. Himself is away a lot and this has been lovely having this time together. We’re hoping to start again woth the treatment in sept. 
    My sister is due her baby in 6 weeks so I’m planning a socially distanced baby shower for her next weekend. We can 10 people outside here atm so that’s nice. 

• Hey ladies hope you are all well xxx Genabella lovely to hear from you and glad to see you are feeling relaxed while still trying and not pressuring yourselves. Fingers crossed everything works out for you xxx Sas fingers crossed for you too and it’s always best to stay positive, I hope your anxiety goes away and you get a good nights sleep xxx
  • Hi everyone 😊 

@sas1101 @Genabella Glad to hear plans are in place for you both. Good luck starting down regulation, I hope this is a positive cycle for you 🤞

@Flowers2412 How you feeling? I have Just over 7wks until my due date!! I honestly can’t believe I’ve made it this far!! 

@giegie Will be thinking of you on the 23rd for your c-section 😘 can’t wait to hear the baby announcement xx 

• @Lacey Till I’m feeling ok, I have my tired and achy days but apart from that I’m good! I’m only a week behind you as I have 8 weeks left which is crazy! How are you feeling? Xxx
  • @sas1101 and @Genabella good luck with your next cycle hope it works for you both 😄🤞 xxx

@Giegie, @Lacey Till and @flowers not long for you guys now cant wait to hear news and see pics 😄 xxx

My Eddie is 5 weeks old today I cant believe it I'm absolutely shattered but totally besotted 😍😍 xxx
  • @Trying4number2now Eddie is absolutely adorable. Can’t believe I’ll have my own little bubba soon! 

@Flowers2412 I wonder which one of us will give birth first hehe? I feel great atm although today I’ve been getting a lot of pain when baby moves so not sure what’s going on there. Maybe just got itself in an awkward position. 

@Ags99 Hope you are getting on okay too? xx 
  • @Lacey Till thank you hunni 😄 and yes bet you cant wait xxx
  • @Trying4number2now how gorgeous is he! Makes me so excited to have my boy ❤️Xxx

@Lacey Till I get what you mean I also think it’s where they are getting bigger and you can feel each movement so much more. I think my boy is head done now cos I felt a foot push my boob up so high like it was levitating 😂xxx
  • Eddie is a dreamboat!😘 
  • @Genabella thank you hunni xxx
This discussion has been closed.