Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Flowers I have everything crossed for u! 
    Do u think u will test? 
    I’m just back from visiting my bestie, and her new son, one week new. He’s just gorgeous. He was an ivf baby, she had so many health issues and complications he really is a miracle baby. Instead of making me sad it gave me great hope that if she can overcome all her obstacles I can too. Now I can’t wait for more cuddles. 
    I’m gonna cook a nice dinner and have a glass of red to go with it! Back at the BDing after AF is done!
  • Thanks girls! If no af by Tuesday I will test. Trying not to get my hopes at all xxx 

glad you are feeling positive Genabella, have a lovely dinner and glass of red xxx

trying hope you and baby are ok xxx
  • Happy your feeling better in yourself Genabella hunni enjoy your evening xxx
    Flowers as far as I know baby is ok getting nervous about the scan now as less than a week to go as for me last couple of days not felt as bad as previous weeks but hoping it's just I'm coming to the end of 1st trimester and nothing to do with baby, again thinking of you in this 2ww hun keep is posted xxx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Nov 9, 2019 5:55PM
    @Genabella how lovely that seeing your friend and baby has made you feel positive about your journey and
    even lovelier that you got some baby cuddles. Enjoy your glass of red 🍷

@Flowers2412 the wait is a killer! Praying she stays away!! Keep us updated. 

@Trying4number2now   hope you are well. 

@Lacey Till glad second night was better for you. Hoping those pesky symptoms stay away. Not looking forward to starting the Menopur myself next week if they are stingy 😬 my clinic called to say that my recent swab result showed thrush. I have absolutely no symptoms and swabs were taken three weeks ago so must have cleared itself.  I've got the pessary anyway just incase. The joys. 

Hope everyone else is good 
  • @Flowers2412 any news? Xx
  • @sas1101, cd 29 today and no af as yet. Not had any af pains but my stomach keeps tightening and I have to go to the toilet. This is actually torture lol. Last cycle was 24 days. If af turns up tomorrow I will be fuming! Me and oh decided to wait till Wednesday xxx
  • @Flowers2412 hoping and praying she stays away! The wait is such torture! Have everything crossed lovely and hoping the next two days go very quickly 🤞
  • @sas1101 hope your baseline scan goes well today. 

@Flowers2412 what’s the longest cycle you’ve had? I really hope this is it for you 🤞 

I’m feeling rather bloated and uncomfortable. Hopefully a sign the injections are working! I guess I’ll find out tomorrow at my scan x 
  • The last time I had a 29 day cycle was April this year. Since April it’s been 24/25 days. Not really had any other symptoms apart from back ache last night felt like pinches in my lower back. Really not getting my hopes up xxx

hope your injections are working Lacey, good luck with scan tomorrow xxx

thanks sas, hope you are ok xxx
  • Really hope this is it for you flowers hunni xxx

@Giegie think it's your scan soon? If yes good luck hunni xxxx

Also Lacey good luck with your scan tomorrow xxx

Hey sas hope your well hunni? 

And everyone else xxxx
  • Hope this is it flowers!! Fingers crossed she stays away! 
    Sas hope all is going good! 
    Good luck today Lacey 
  • Thanks girls. Me and oh have decided to test tonight, I’ve been weeing all morning and I’ve been so tired and bloated. I’m so nervous to see a bfn, if I do there’s nothing I can do. Also just had lunch and it’s gone straight through me ( sorry tmi). If I get a bfn I’ll be so confused to how I could go from a 24 day cycle to 29/30 xxx
  • Ah I can’t wait to hear how it turns out for u!  Fingers and toes crossed for u love! 
  • Good luck hunni be thinking of you xxx
  • @Flowers2412 FC 🤞🤞🤞 thinking of you. 

@Lacey Till good luck with scan tomorrow. Felling bloated sounds like a good sign. Have you had any other side effects? Have the side eff CTS from Buserelin subsided?

Hope everyone else is good. 

Had my scan today and everything was how it should be so start Menopur tomorrow and next scan booked in for 19th. So happy to be finally at the next stage! 
  • I did a test and the control line didn’t come up but the negative line did so the test didn’t work I left it for a while and no control line at all so waiting again to do another test. I’ve convinced myself it will be negative lol xxx 

sas so glad your scan went well xxx
  • On no @Flowers2412 how frustrating! What test you using? Xx
  • @Flowers2412 What a pain bet you are freaking out! Keep us updated 

@sas1101 So pleased to hear your scan went well and that you get to start the menopur. I’m feeling really bloated today and very sore, it’s my usual ovulation symptoms but X10!! TMI alert but I’ve never had so much ewcm in my life! I’m hoping these are all good signs. I’ll update you all after my scan tomorrow. I’m still getting the hot flushes but other than that I’ve felt fine. Just the bloat that’s causing me a bit of discomfort now but that only started yesterday which was day 5 of menopur. I hope your first injection goes well xx 

• Tescos cheapies 2 for £3.50 used them last time I had my bfp. Unfortunately for a bfn with the control line this time. Guess just wait for af to turn up, don’t understand how I can go from a 24 day cycle to 29 today xxx
  • @Flowers2412 don't lose hope. You're still not out plus you didn't use fmu. FC for you 🤞

@Lacey Till sounds uncomfortable bit sounds exactly like it has been explained to me. FC you have some lovely follicles cooking. I've had a crappy time on Buserelin. Not sure if it's anything to do with the nasal spray but the tiredness is getting to me. Just feel shattered all the time...like a two week hangover without all the fun! The last few days I've had a headache and hot flushes but keep telling myself it'll all be worth it. 
This discussion has been closed.