Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Options
    Just had some spotting so I’ll
    expect af by morning, so annoyed with myself for getting my hopes up xxx
  • Options
    Oh @Flowers2412 I'm so sorry lovely. Our bodies can be cruel. Try not to be too hard on yourself, I think anyone who have got their hopes up. Sending massive hugs xx
  • Options
    @Flowers2412 we’ve all been there so don’t be too hard on yourself. You get one little sign and think just maybe this is your moment but then when AF arrives it’s a big bump back down to earth. Sending big hugs xx 

@sas1101 sorry to hear you’ve had a hard time on the buserelin. I hope the Menopur is better for you, just be prepared for the bloat. I hope everyone else is okay? 
  • Options
    I had the tiniest bit of pink blood and nothing else as yet. No af pains either which is weird. Just waiting for her to turn up now. Thank you girls for your support it means so much xxxx
  • Options
    Flowers hunni I'm so sorry about the bfn hunni sending big hugs  xxx

Sas sorry about the symptoms your getting and hope they improve soon and glad scan went ok xxxx

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • Options
    Flowers just catching up here. I’m sorry u got the bfn love. Our bodies can be so cruel to us. 
  • Options
    Our bodies are defo cruel. Af in full swing this morning xxx

hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • Options
    @Flowers2412 so sorry. Sending massive hugs Xx

@Lacey Till good luck today. Let us know how you get on. 
  • Options
    I'm really sorry flowers sending big hugs xxx

Lacey and Giegie good luck with scandal today xxxx

Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx
  • Options
    Scandal 🤣🤣🤣 should say scans xxx
  • Options
    Thank you @Trying4number2now & @sas1101 😘 just leaving for the long journey to the clinic now x 
  • Options
    Good luck with your scans ladies xxx
  • Options
    Good luck ladies for the scans! 
    Flowers I hope ur feeling ok
  • Options
    I’m much better today thanks Genabella, did have a cry yesterday but got to stay positive, treating myself to some chocolate cake tonight 😂xxx
  • Options
    11 follicles woohoo! Actually I don’t even know if that’s a lot? It sounds a lot so I’m pleased and so was the clinic. My right ovary has only produced 3 but still better than nothing. I’m back again Friday for another scan but they said if my follicles keep progressing as they have been then egg collection will be Monday 🤞 
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Nov 12, 2019 1:00PM
    @Lacey Till that's brilliant...I would be happy with that! Eeek you're not that far away now. Are they a good size? My clinic are hoping for 10 for me. 

@Flowers2412 enjoy your chocolate cake, you definitely deserve it. 
  • Options
    @sas1101 The  largest was 15 but the majority were around 10. The lowest was 7 or 8 I think but for someone who has low ovarian reserve I’m pleased with that number. I hope your Menopur injection goes well today are you taking them in the evening? 
  • Options
    Sorry I've been quiet on here Ladies. Really hoping for the best outcome for everyone, just been in a slump at the moment. 

Just back from the scan. There were 2 clinic nurses who took turns. The sac and fetal heartbeat could be seen but not the yolk sac. One nurse said that she could see, and the other  couldn't and looked worried. I'm going to rescanned this Friday by one of the consultant. 
    I have been crying bcos this is like deja vu b4 my previous MC. 
    I guess I'll just continue to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. Nothing else I can do at this stage.

Sorry for the debbie downer post. Big hugs Flowers.
  • Options
    Oh @giegie I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm hoping and praying that all is well on Friday. Sending massive virtual hugs. 

@Lacey Till yes that number is great. I would be very happy too. Yes I'm doing it tonight with last Buserelin puffs. Clinic advised to evening. 
  • Options
    Giegie I'm soo sorry hunni and hope that they find all is well on Friday will be thinking of you and will pray for you too xxxx
This discussion has been closed.