Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I have conceived this month?

edited Oct 29, 2019 3:30PM in Trying to conceive
Hi I’m 25 and I’ve been trying to conceive for three months my boyfriend lives from meAnd so we only see each other once a month luckily this month it was after my period I think I have an irregular periods but for the past two months it’s been constant on 24 days average this month my period came on the 15th of October lasted for five days And my fertile period started on the 23rd we were intimate from the last day of my period until the 22nd I am now five days past past ovulation I’m feeling cramps mild Cramps lower back pain almost warmish  feeling and and I am also very emotional I eat a lot more with something sort of kind of like I am scared of thinking that I might be pregnant and not be that thought makes me want to cry ,Do you think that I might have conceived this month?

Replies

• Do you use OPKs or BBT to track ovulation? Apps are not accurate because they are just an estimate
  • If you do use those, 5dpo is too early to have pregnancy symptoms as implantation generally happens between 6-12dpo. The only way to know is to test when your period is due. Fingers crossed 
  • No I don’t use them , but I think I’ll start doing so .. yeah 5DPO is too soon from what I’ve read but I’m really feeling weird don’t know if it’s just in my head.. I’m crossing fingers and toes praying for baby dust to settle on me this month 🤞😁
  • It could be the rise in progesterone that everyone gets after ovulation, but my fingers will stay crossed that this is your month! 
  • Thank you, I’ve had a temperature spike for two days now at 7 and 8dpo felt really hot to the touch and abit crampy still .. don’t know if that means anything and I’m getting so frustrated and anxious it’s driving me crazy today is 9dpo and I’m feeling like my period might come abit of pressure in the lower abdomen and dull cramps .. 
  • I’m in exactly the same position as you ! Such bad lower back pain and some sickness and headaches, I don’t know weather my mind is playing tricks on my but it’s so frustrating to wait to test 🙈
  • RoseyPosie it’s so frustrating I even had nausea yesterday and throw up abit (sorry)an I don’t throw up not even when I’m sick if this is just hormones then they are imbalanced I’m going to the doctor today to check and get help should I get a BFN or a Bfp but I’m praying for a BFP so bad .. 

hope all goes well for you too ..Baby dust to you ...