Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just taken a pregnancy test, what do you see?

Jtk96Jtk96 Regular
edited Oct 30, 2019 9:17AM in Trying to conceive
I've just taken a pregnancy test like every morning, and the outline on the test line seems to be pink and wide, but the line itself is white. I don't know what to do, please give me some advice
I'll put in some pictures from yesterday it's hard to find but there is a think pink shadow on the left then a white line next to it. And today the pink is more visible than yesterday, but I feel like it's in an odd place. Please help me 

Replies

• Hi sorry struggling to see anything, perhaps try a frer in a day or two XX 
  • Hi same here. Feel like i can see something but most probably my eyes are playing tricks 
  • Jtk96 said:
    I've just taken a pregnancy test like every morning, and the outline on the test line seems to be pink and wide, but the line itself is white. I don't know what to do, please give me some advice
    I'll put in some pictures from yesterday it's hard to find but there is a think pink shadow on the left then a white line next to it. And today the pink is more visible than yesterday, but I feel like it's in an odd place. Please help me 
    I can see what you mean, re test in a day or two and they should start getting more visible x