Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to convince

I have 5 kids and have had one misscarge, so I feel like I should know whats going on. but I took 2 test and they werefaint positive then had 2 negative I was 4 days late but had really bad cramping and lower back pain, before i started bleeding. The pain is pretty bad the day after I started I passed a clot a little bigger then a dime. So has anyone else had this? Was it a misscarge or just your period? 

Replies

• I've tried to fix my post or delete it and start new but cant figure that out, but this is not about trying to conceive, even though I am so sorry for the miss leading topic
  • It’s hard to tell. Could be a chemical pregnancy? A very early loss. I’m really sorry. 5 kids- wow!! Sorry for your other mc too. Are you actively Ttc?xxx
  • That's what I was thinking. Thanks. Yes I am trying again. I have four kids with my ex husband and one with my husband now, he wants a big family as well as I do. He's one of 10, I'm not going to try for ten but I think 6 would be where I want to stop, but he has no other kid's besides the one we have so I don't want to be unfair to him if he wants more than one to call his own flesh and blood.