Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• @Kissess welcome to the group. I am ttc from 18 months with pcos. Now on fertility drug clomid which helping me to ovulate from last 4 months. I never did bbt before but from this cycle will do that. People here are expert in bbt charting so i will be following this group to get help. I am too ordering femometer from amazon it shows 9.99 pounds right now.
  • @Aliciab90 @MadDoda I use a femometer one but it's not the Bluetooth one, and it beeps! So make sure you double check it's the right one lol 
  • It's funny with this beeping. My dh sleeps like a dead but always hears the damn beep haha. Well not anymore since I'm not temping until af

@revbomb Im always happy to help if I can, bit lately this thread I'd s9 busy it's easy to get lost lol. Did ur period show up or still nothing?
  • edited Nov 4, 2019 1:13PM
    MadDoda said:
    @kissess welcome, I can help you with bbt, shower ur chart Im sure I can give u some insight

@Aliciab90 by beeps too, but @PinkSnow410 was recommending I think it was phemometer or smth, it automatically connects and saves data it so. Try it, not sure if name is correct.

I use a Femometer one that doesn’t Bluetooth but it’s really quiet and once it starts beeping I just cover the noise with my hands and it’s never woken DH. I then turn it off and it saves the reading so I take a look once I pop it back on x

I have to say though that he isn’t bothered about me using this to track everything so it’s not a simple fix if it’s causing him anxiety as muffling the sound might not be enough x
  • I’m new to this so not sure I’m doing itv right. I ordered the Femometer thermometer, just waiting for it to arrive. This is so nerve wracking. I have children but really want my last child. I am 37 and I’m worrying that my shop has sailed. 
  • My phone totally fails me lately with autocorrection lol. It's so bad, I'm usually in a rush typing comments so don't even notice.

I should be around 10dpo, usual nothingness. I love how I stopped peeing a lot when I convinced myself it's progesterone. So, will my lp will be 12 or 14-15 days. I think after this super short cycle I will get super long one lol.

@RememberToBreathe aren't u due soon too?
  • @MadDoda
    Wow cd10??? That’s insane...
    Try not to lose hope yet but I know u know so much about the fundamentals of TTC so not sure if early Ov is an issue? I know that an extremely short LP isn’t good but not the FP? 
    If there’s anyone that can cope with such a demanding schedule it’s you! 
    Right now it may seem impossible but your so determined not to mention extremely clever and I have every faith in you smashing it! 
    Hopefully LO’s phase passes soon, they all have their little moments and it’s usually when we really need them not too.

• @dd1001 good luck at the docs today sweetie, hope you get some answers, or at least some help understanding what could be going on. xx
  • MadDoda said:
    My phone totally fails me lately with autocorrection lol. It's so bad, I'm usually in a rush typing comments so don't even notice.

I should be around 10dpo, usual nothingness. I love how I stopped peeing a lot when I convinced myself it's progesterone. So, will my lp will be 12 or 14-15 days. I think after this super short cycle I will get super long one lol.

@RememberToBreathe aren't u due soon too
    Yeah I’m 11DPO and should be due Thursday. FF tells me I have an inconsistent luteal phase but I don’t really, it just all the miscarriages which then make it look like I got my period a lot later. I’ve never recorded a pregnancy on here but maybe I should have. 
  • @Aliciab90
    Aww it’s quite a different one to me then, bless u it must be difficult.
    What about Opk’s cld u do them without him noticing? 
    It’s not as accurate as BBT and they don’t work for everyone but they have been spot on for me last 2 cycles? 

• MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 1:38PM
    @MissM2203 I'm not sure, but I think extremely short fp may cause eggs to not mature fully, but then again if they aren't mature enough they shouldn't be released at all. So it's a bit of confusing, so I don't know how it is. It's crazy but there are still many aspects in cycle which is not fully understood. But yeah cd10 I was eating my dh raw since cd6 so I'm obviously covered haha, but yeah it's my record, if I get 12day lp again that 22 days cycle. It's a mess.

Thanks for a kind word but my problem is that I got shitty essay topic, perfect for ppl interested in ttc,  but that's not rly my field. Real pain. I need an A tho. All topics they give us is on such new stuff that if u try to google u find 0. So shit loads of reading of newest publications to get information. And the way they write In Nature is bloody hell hard. I got analysis of paper from Nature, kill me. Sometimes u have to check the meaning of every second word lol.

Yeah that's true, Good that dh has great bond with him, coz if all this would be on me I don't know what would happen. 

So ur aiming for Xmas baby, that would be nice.
  • @KKlou we are supportive on here and MadeForMums (all the people) has helped me so much over the last 2 years so it’d be a shame for you to think any different. There’s a lot of people on here now so sometimes it’s a little busy and difficult to catch up but fingers crossed for your positives!!!

@dd1001 really hope the docs do a blood test and we hear about that bfp!!! Good luck.

anyone else due to test soon?
    x xx
  • @RememberToBreathe I don't think it matters as long as u know. So I'm somewhere behind u fingers crossed for both of us and sticky beans this time.

• Hi all :) still here even if not TTC this month xx
  • @MissM2203 I could probably be sneaky and do them, but I’ve never ever had a positive one! I can usually tell when I have ovulated or a couple of days before because of discharge so I can go off that, but temping is a soo much better! 

@MadDoda I have just ordered one :) thank you. Although it was £28! But it has Bluetooth and I’m a sucker for technology like that haha. It says the beep is very quiet so hopefully I can muffle it haha

• @MadDoda
    Wow it’s hard enough when writing an essay on a topic ur passionate about but when it’s a field that’s not as interesting to u it’s tough but u will make it work.
    I am so glad my studying days are behind me, I get brain fog on the mundane training days we are still forced to do haha.
    It is fascinating how far we have come yet there are still a lot of unanswered questions about the entire process of TTC and google is such a pile of contradicting crap it’s best not to bother reading it.
    Thats great ur DH is so good with ur DS it does take some of the pressure off of you
    If my timing works out then I wld be due to test around Christmas Day!! I could not wish for a better present there’s nothing I would want more.

• Anyone about? So I think it’s happening again guys! Got a positive test today! It’s early, 12dpo but I spotted a bit more so thought if there is any way of saving it I need to know. I’ve sent a message across to my doctors to see if I can be prescribed anything to keep this one going 😩
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 2:36PM
    @SmithL35 I’m sorry to hear af has arrived! All things happen for a reason. Try again next cycle!

I am reading everyone’s posts and learning so much. I don’t respond to that many folks bc I don’t know anything about the charting or much at all. I’m a newbie! I’m just using the opk’s. Been ttc since September with no opk and now 2nd month ttc we used the opk. 

I wanted to say though, that I am grateful to see all the support and sound advice that is offered here. Thank you @MadDoda for responding to so many even while you seem to be going through a tough period. I really appreciate it.

11dpo, CD 28, expected af Friday and I’m dying to do an early test!! I’m feeling impulsive!! Ahhh! 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 yes stay with us!

@Aliciab90 hopefully it will be fine, bbt is so reliable

@MissM2203 by tines has passed too, I done uni 10 years ago but couldn't finish, complicated story. And I always had brains didn't want to waste them so I made a decision OK I'm nearing 30 else I go for it all at once or I have nothing. So motherhood and studies at once...
    Fingers crossed for a nice Xmas present for us all, some sooner some later.

@VRob123 go demand progesterone for support!!!! 
  • @VRob123 definitely see if there’s anything they can give you. Fingers crossed.xxx
This discussion has been closed.