Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• @JazzyJ321 u still BDed in time....just bc u didnt get pregnant doesnt mean u didnt do it on time.....u can do everything u can n still not get pregnant theres only like a 30% chance each cycle......keep ur head up hun.....do u do opk too???? i had a rise this month that looked like ov and when i set FF to just based off bbt it will mark CD20 but i had high opks yesterday and when i put in this mornings temp it took the ov off so good thing i take opk or i wouldnt have BDed last night and missed ov
    Yeah it was the first month using them last month. Yeah I get what your saying but il make that little change and see if it makes a difference. It’s such a minefield all this. I was so unaware of how long it generally takes. A wake up call for both me and the husband.
  • @JazzyJ321 what month is this for u???? its our 3rd.....itll happen in time......my anxiety isnt the tww its always ov which i have to work on......but something i learned.....BDing too much can make it a chore.....we used to do it everyday but now weve cooled it down to every other day bc it makes us tired n not want to by the time ov comes......we had a lil break bc i thought i oved earlier n i managed to actually catch that i didnt ov yet so we BDed last night n honestly it was fun <3 i know i dont have alot of room to talk but try not to put so much stress on yourself
  • @Catlady220 so we are on cycle 3 now with today being CD1 of the 3rd cycle. Got the fertility friend downloaded but bowls giving up Kindara cos I love that app too. The last two cycles I have managed to get ill in my tww.i caught flu from my sister in law last cycle and this cycle I started 2 days ago with a sore throat, cough and cold. Not ideal. I don’t feel I stress however I know I internally stress and that’s has caused eczema so many times. Like everyone of us the tww is horrid 
  • @JazzyJ321 i find waiting for ov harder

• GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS this is the highest peak ive had so far <3 todays gotta be the day .....gonna take one later today to see if it starts going down <3 i hope i peak n ov the same day again FX <3
  • @JazzyJ321 i find waiting for ov harder

Aw bless I get excited for that. I feel relaxed now period is here and prob will do for the next two weeks then il get into it again. I don’t ovulate till around cd 18 onwards. It will happen for us both when it’s meant to ☺️👍🏻
  • JazzyJ321 said:
    @Ayana oh wow! Congrats! I ovulated on the 26th and we BD on 23rd, 24th and 25th so missed actual OV day. So going to make sure that’s covered this time I just would have thought doing it all of the 3 days before would have been enough but guess not. 

I get really low temps too like before OV I’m between 35.8 and 36.2 and then after I’m 36.3 - 36.5 so I don’t know if that’s telling me somethings up. Anyone else have low temps in general?
    I'm glad u have replied. I'm going to attach my bbt chart so you can have a look. I have had erratic temperatures and I didnt think I would even get pregnant. I was thinking I have low progesterone levels to be honest because temperatures didnt look right. I have also guessed my ovulation because my opk was peak on that day and had ewcm. But my ff at that time was messing me about and setting wrong ovulation date. After I have had positive pregnancy test then ff has adjusted my ovulation on the day I thought I ovulated which was 18.10.19 CD 18.
  • Perfect time to baby dance for me yet no man here to baby dance with! 😩
    Oh well at least I know ov is tomorrow cd21..... 
  •  Happy to confirm my bfp on a digital, as well as a strong 2 lines on FRER at 12dpo! 👶🏻 
  • I'm soooo happy

• GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS this is the highest peak ive had so far <3 todays gotta be the day .....gonna take one later today to see if it starts going down <3 i hope i peak n ov the same day again FX <3
    Woo!
  • @JazzyJ321 thanks! It’s really such a surprise! What do you mean by my pattern? Sorry I’m not sure what you’re asking?! I’m new to all the terms in here so sorry if it’s an obvious question! Lol!
  • @Catlady220 I’m so happy for you!
  • @JazzyJ321 I got pregnant my third cycle TTC, I am 27 and husband is 28. This is our second child

@Catlady220 My scan is on Friday 😬😬 6 more days and we will know boy or girl!
  • @MissM2203 I’m sorry 😞 that sucks for you!
    at least you’re learning more about your cycle in the meantime.

well I haven’t had time to get anymore OPKs today.  I got quite a decent high last night so I’m guessing ovulation is this weekend... BDing tonight but haven’t got many hopes for this month with me being poorly etc. 
  • @Mama2be9 thanks

@Rachel.a21  I'm so excited
  • I'm soooo happy
    Aww yay!
  • Mama2be9 said:
    @JazzyJ321 thanks! It’s really such a surprise! What do you mean by my pattern? Sorry I’m not sure what you’re asking?! I’m new to all the terms in here so sorry if it’s an obvious question! Lol!
    Oh sorry I meant some couples take the every other day approach for a while. Some people just try to hit the day of ovulation. Like my pattern this month was we BD’d the 3 days before Ovulation which ova didn’t work for us 😂 
  • LJ1234 said:
     Happy to confirm my bfp on a digital, as well as a strong 2 lines on FRER at 12dpo! 👶🏻 
    Awww yay! Congratulations again hun x
  • @Catlady220 Me too, I can’t wait! All my friends and family say girl, but me and my husband say boy. My son says boy too lol 
This discussion has been closed.