Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @JazzyJ321 I got pregnant my third cycle TTC, I am 27 and husband is 28. This is our second child

@Catlady220 My scan is on Friday 😬😬 6 more days and we will know boy or girl!
    Aww yay congratulations. Do you have any advice or did you do anything differently on your successful month? X
  • Options
    @JazzyJ321 Thank you! The two things I did different were tracking my BBT and using Preseed 😄
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 I want a boy but hubby wants a girl......lol I'll be happy with anything......I'm just happy I oved
  • Options
    @Catlady220 Now that I have a boy, I would love a girl to have one of each. We are only having two kids, so it would be perfect! But my gut says it’s a boy (still great!)
  • Options
    LJ1234 said:
     Happy to confirm my bfp on a digital, as well as a strong 2 lines on FRER at 12dpo! 👶🏻 
    Amazing!! Congratulations x
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 bet u will be excited.....at least it's not 2 like @dd1001 lol jk
  • Options
    @Catlady220 having twins would be like a dream to me! But the chances are... well practically none.
    More than happy to just have one at the minute! Taking its blumin time!
  • Options
    @SR19 i feel like twins would be too much for my first
  • Options
    @Catlady220 We were nervous at our first scan about twins because there are twins in my family lol but there’s just one! Idk that I could handle two babies at one time
  • Options
  • Options
    JazzyJ321 said:
    LJ1234 said:
     Happy to confirm my bfp on a digital, as well as a strong 2 lines on FRER at 12dpo! 👶🏻 
    Awww yay! Congratulations again hun x
    Thank you xx
  • Options
    I hope this 7:30.pm opk is lower.....DH promised me he'd BD tonight
  • Options
    @Catlady220 Either way, you have more of a chance catching the egg if sperm is already waiting when the eggs drops, so you’ll be good even if it’s not super low yet 
  • Options
    SR19 said:
    @MissM2203 I’m sorry 😞 that sucks for you!
    at least you’re learning more about your cycle in the meantime.

well I haven’t had time to get anymore OPKs today.  I got quite a decent high last night so I’m guessing ovulation is this weekend... BDing tonight but haven’t got many hopes for this month with me being poorly etc. 
    Yeah I know I Ov between 18 and 22 days and am more in tune with my body than ever, bet that goes out the window when DH finally is here at crucial time haha! 
    Lots of Bding for u for next few days then? 
    I hope ur feeling better and try stay positive ur definitely in with a chance! 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 yea i know but I want to have bded before ov.... 😁😁😁 I usually ov fast though....last time I got my peak n oved that same day but I won't know til morning
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    LJ1234 said:
    Congrats!! I got my digital YES and second blazing line today too at 16dpo!!! Yay!!! 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 @Rachel.a21 heyyy 😝😂😂. The twins still aren’t behaving themselves! Going onto cd42 tomorrow! 🙄. 

@RememberToBreathe hope you’ve had lots of champagne!
  • Options
    @dd1001 this is so crazy! When will a doctor see you again? 
  • Options
    Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Nov 9, 2019 11:06PM
    @JazzyJ321 oh I see!! Well we actually just started bd-ing on 10-20, then 10-21, skipped 10-22, I peaked with opk test the 23rd, which was our 3 yr wedding anniversary 🥰 and we DEFINITELY bd’d then, and then we bd 10-24. I believe we conceived on our anniversary!! 🥰We actually only bd maybe once or twice the rest of the month and hit it hard during the fertile week window. Hah! Not hard actually, gentle and sweet. Hehehe!! I read an article that it’s good to get the sperm in there and wait for the egg to drop. So bd-ing before and day of ov is really good. Sperm actually hang out in these little caverns in the uterus and kind of lodge there until the race begins and they travel up the Fallopian tube! Kind of cool huh?! Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.