Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• @Rachel.a21 doctor didn’t want to see me till I was 3 weeks late which will be 18th Nov! So another week yet! 😔
  • @dd1001 forreal Ur Dr needs to investigate
  • @JazzyJ321 I was TTC for nearly 2 years before BFP, then MC at 5 weeks, 2 months later BFP again and MC again at 5+1 weeks. But during most of that, I was half-trying and not really going for it lol but I’m determined this month! With having 2 MC this year, it would be nice to end it with a BFP 🧡
  • @Aliciab90 is there a reason behind the mc or they won't investigate yet????
  • dd1001 said:
    @Catlady220 @Rachel.a21 heyyy 😝😂😂. The twins still aren’t behaving themselves! Going onto cd42 tomorrow! 🙄. 

@RememberToBreathe hope you’ve had lots of champagne!
    I wish! When I said “shortly” I meant in a couple of weeks 😂 Did have a big fat glass of wine though and it was delicious!!! 

You must be close to the point your doctor said to go back right?
  • dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Nov 9, 2019 11:27PM
    @Rachel.a21 @Catlady220 @RememberToBreathe a week on Monday I need to go back. 
    Thought my sore boobs had eased off but they’re back with vengeance tonight! 
    Maddoda has said since my first apt that I need second opinion so tried to look for sooner appts with someone else but there isn’t any available at the moment. 

Sorry thought party was today! Oh well at least you’ve had wine!!
  • @dd1001 That is crazy!! I hope you get your answers soon and that this week flies by
  • @Rachel.a21 I’ll be counting down to your scan then it’ll almost be time for my follow up 🙊
  • @MissM2203 haha everything goes out the window when it’s peak time! 🙈🤣 but at least we understand ourselves better. 

yep plenty of BDing to do.  I’ve ran out of my OPKs so maybe I’m ovulating now... maybe I’m not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully my temp will tell me because it’s not doing much atm. And I’m also late ovulating compared to previous months.  Maybe it’s an anovulatory month.  

• Ugh 35 min lol it's crazy how we wish time away
  • Mama2be9 said:
    LJ1234 said:
     Happy to confirm my bfp on a digital, as well as a strong 2 lines on FRER at 12dpo! 👶🏻 
    Congrats!! I got my digital YES and second blazing line today too at 16dpo!!! Yay!!! 
    Hooray! X
  • @Mama2be9 and @LJ1234 congratulations on your digital BFPs! Haha. It’s amazing! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.x.
  • Work is so slow ugh.....help me lol :confounded:
  • EmJ3 said:
    @Mama2be9 and @LJ1234 congratulations on your digital BFPs! Haha. It’s amazing! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months.x.
    Thank you!!! So happy! Scared too. Hope it sticks. 💕

• It keeps going up 😐 i i promised hubby this would be the last obligated BD lol
  • When u get peak ur supposed to BD that night ? Last cycle I peaked and ov same day so if I don't BD tonight n ov over night I'll have missed it ......I think tonight Is better but would like a second opinion?
  • @Catlady220 Yes you BD on the day of your positive, so I def would tonight 
  • @Catlady220 Looks like you are getting a progression just like I did. I had 4 high readings and then my peak. It shocked me every time I took one and it was even higher than the last lol my highs happened for 2 days

• It keeps going up 😐 i i promised hubby this would be the last obligated BD lol
    @Rachel.a21 it keeps going up lol.....I'm gonna take another at 11:30/12
  • @Catlady220 sorry for all the comments lol but my peak reading was at 10 at night, so I would take another at like 11 or when you get off
This discussion has been closed.