Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• @Rachel.a21 ohhhhhhhh i thought we were the same time lol makes since lol
  • looks like its gonna be a 40 day long cycle lol <3
  • UK ladies wake up lol i finally peaked <3
  • @Catlady220 morning hun,I'm so happy for you hopefully this month is yourself😊♥️ I just woke up... all i do is sleeping... haha
  • @Ayana i hope so too....we are trying very hard <3
  • Morning so happy to see all the BFP 💖 congrats 🙌
    yay @Catlady220 for finally getting peak OPK :) I hope hubby is happy BD 
    I had my op on Friday all was successful and they removed 5 polyps in total it was my first time having general anethesic not sure I spelt it right.
    been in a bit of pain and tummy sooo bloated like a pregnant one lol 
    I have been temping and OPK just for I do for next month really 
    love to you all x
  • Morning 
    @Catlady220 finally your peak!

@Wishingforbaby3 so glad your op went well, hope your resting up and your other half is looking after you.

28dpo today and temp still high 🙄😂
  • @Wishingforbaby3 yes lol we did BD at first he seemed annoyed and frustrated bc he had a wrestling show today after work so he was tired and sore but he bucked up bc he didnt wanna disappoint me but his attitude changed half way thru when he realized i was getting upset with his annoyed attitude and went right to im sorry baby im just tired long day u know n started smiling n laughing n giggle before actually trying to BD <3 which thankfully ended in him ejactulating and not giving up <3 ugh i love that man :blush: he made me promise that this was the last time he was required to this month.....he loves it but says its more than he can handle but we also were expecting ov around normal times cd18-20 so started BDing on CD13 and i didnt ov til tonight CD26 lol so he wasnt expecting to be doing every other day for this long plus we never do 2 days in a row lol <3 but he hung in there

@dd1001 yes <3 a evening peak lol if @Rachel.a21 wouldnt have suggested 2 time a day then i woouldve missed it.....i got a peak at 7:30pmish and back to low at 11:30pmish <3 BD at 1:30am <3
  • Morning ladies! Hope everyone is good this morning 😁 

So looks like I’ve had a one day period?! Anyone ever had that? I spotted Friday a little. Flow yesterday (though I won’t share the details) and then back to just when I wipe but no flow yesterday evening and overnight. Perhaps it’ll start again properly but it’s weird! But in good news my lower back is no longer killing me and my cramps have completely gone!

I’m currently enjoying a proper coffee and bracing myself for all the flat pack furniture putting together we are doing today!!
  • @RememberToBreathe im having a good night lol peaked n BDed so i think i have now done everything i could and am at peace with what results it may bring <3 did ur temp ever go down?????what does ur chart look like???
  • I saw @Catlady220 - very happy for you!! On CD2 here x
  • @RememberToBreathe whats ur chart look like???? u said a one day period....that doesnt seem like much
  • @RememberToBreathe how strange 🤷🏽‍♀️. 
    I don’t know what’s going on yet but I had tiny bits of spotting around when my af was due but never any flow or red blood. All just light pink. 
    see what happens today. 
  • @Catlady220 @dd1001 it is strange but I’m not reading into it too much. 

My chart doesn’t really help because I’m on a new cycle so my temperature has just done up from yesterday. Yesterday I took it at 3.45 because of the airport pick up and I didn’t readjust it, I just made a note it was earlier than usual. If I’d readjusted it it would have shot you to 36.69 and I don’t believe for a second that’s what it would have been had I taken it at 6am!! So I left it at 36.4(something) and today it was 36.54 so slightly up. That might have been the wine and caffeine from yesterday...

Second chart below finishes off last cycle with yesterday’s CD1 temperature and then this month’s. I’m going to try and capture other stuff like back aches and cramps etc better this month so I have more to compare month to month.

• @dd1001 hmmmmm maybe that was ur period??? thatd make u CD what???

• @RememberToBreathe I also had a very short AF. 3 days spotting, one day heavy (but not as usual) one day light. Since coming off BC in July I feel like my AF has got a lot shorter.
  • Lucy16277 said:
    @RememberToBreathe I also had a very short AF. 3 days spotting, one day heavy (but not as usual) one day light. Since coming off BC in July I feel like my AF has got a lot shorter.
    I’ve been a pretty standard 4-5 days since coming off birth control except those months where I’ve had a very early loss (we’re talking a positive on or around period due date followed by loss a couple days later) where it’s been weird. And I feel like this is one of those weirds but I don’t know. I had a negative on 11DPO and then yesterday was 15DPO. Who knows if I’d have had a positive somewhere in between. That’s the most I’m going to speculate though. Onwards!!!!!
  • @Catlady220 unlikely - it was intermittent and never required a pad or liner plus my temp hasn’t dropped for it to be af. 
  • Lucy16277Lucy16277 Regular
    edited Nov 10, 2019 8:52AM
    @RememberToBreathe
    I also did a test on 11DPO and got negative. I don't have any symptoms, I'm just thinking it was a short AF 🤷 

This discussion has been closed.