Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• @Catlady220 Thanks! ❤️ Fingers crossed this is your month! I’m 24 from uk ttc with our first x @MadDoda Thanks for replying, I thought they might be all over the place once I stopped and the symptoms would be from from stopping bc, no I haven’t started tracking yet I have thought about it. I just thought Ttc It would happen when it happens but the more you think about it! Haha, thanks 😊 x @RememberToBreathe Hey thanks! While I was on my period I stopped taking bc and carried on bleeding for another 2-3 days or something, I’ve heard when you stop bc your cycles are all over the place and can take months, I haven’t started tracking but something I’ll look at with been new to it seem little confusing but al soon pick it up! ahh right that makes sense no thanks for helping! ☺️ X Yous all seem so lovely thanks for replying girls, love reading everyone’s updates to each other fingers crossed for yous all!
  • @MadDoda so i looked at the bbt thing n cd18 was take an houor and a half early so idk how much it would affect that temp

• @Shannon95 yay im not the only younger one anymore lol (im pretty sure im the only one in the early 20s aside from u)
  • @Catlady220 I don't judge ur chart only by cd18, I'm looking at it as a whole.
  • Oh god. I’m going crazy. Is it insane of me to think about testing tomorrow?? Here is my overlay from the month I was pregnant:

• Good afternoon ladies  hows everyone  doing ?  Didnt notice we have part 2 already I have been soo busy past few days  and now out of nowhere yesterday  my body feels so bad as if I'm coming down with the flu or something ugh I hope not   I dont want it to affect my temps  or anything and being sick sucks but becides that here is my updates  I am CD20 6dpo  temp rise after a dip yesterday  also question  for @MadDoda
    Last Sunday well Saturday night could my ovulation be off because  on the 27th I had s high temp because I had only 1.5 hrs  of sleep on n off on sat night  I looked at my chart just to see what it would look like if I disagreed it and it does change my chart I will post pic below also my overlay  also 

Chart with discarded temp 👇

Overlay with discarded temp 

Overlay without dusgaurding the temp 

Any insight you have would be great as always 😊
  • Hi girls just checking in on this thread. Following everyone’s stories closely. 
    I’m currently 3 days late on my 6th cycle ttc (not sure if I’ve said my story before) trying not to get my hopes up and I’m waiting until the weekend to test. 

@dd1001 can’t believe you still don’t have answers!
  • @RememberToBreathe resist!!
    @Mskiki87 u had peak opk ur chart is fine even shorter sleep shouldn't be that drastically affected to cause a dip instead of being high. When u remove the temp completely chart totally ignores it that's why it changes ov, but if ur temp was affected it would be probably just a bit lower. You can try any put fire example 98.5 and see what ur chart will do. Either way according to opk and ur current temps estimation is correct. 
    @jlh87 fingers crossed ! Not long to go
  • Woo new thread! I’ve had a temp dip today and I have brown/pinkish cm. Very light. Not sure if this is good or bad!
  • @LJ1234 it maybe good it maybe nothing, you shouldn't pay attention to it. It will rise back tomorrow. 
  • @Mskiki87 totally agree with @MadDoda but also does it matter? You have ovulated and you were covered with BD so best just to relax xx And I know that’s completely hypocritical of me of course given my above post 😂
  • @MadDoda oh ok thank u I was  wondering if bad sleep made  difference in temp  

• MadDoda said:
    @LJ1234 it maybe good it maybe nothing, you shouldn't pay attention to it. It will rise back tomorrow. 
    Thanks! What about the cm? I’m only cd24 and don’t usually spot unless AF is about to start 😢
  • @Catlady220 still no ovulation yet ? 
  • @RememberToBreathe wow fingers crossed for  you to get your bfp     
  • @LJ1234 I was spotting last cycle, nothing happened. It's just not reliable.
  • MadDoda said:
    @LJ1234 I was spotting last cycle, nothing happened. It's just not reliable.
    Ok thanks! That puts me at ease x
  • Mskiki87 said:
    Good afternoon ladies  hows everyone  doing ?  Didnt notice we have part 2 already I have been soo busy past few days  and now out of nowhere yesterday  my body feels so bad as if I'm coming down with the flu or something ugh I hope not   I dont want it to affect my temps  or anything and being sick sucks but becides that here is my updates  I am CD20 6dpo  temp rise after a dip yesterday  also question  for @MadDoda
    Last Sunday well Saturday night could my ovulation be off because  on the 27th I had s high temp because I had only 1.5 hrs  of sleep on n off on sat night  I looked at my chart just to see what it would look like if I disagreed it and it does change my chart I will post pic below also my overlay  also 

Chart with discarded temp 👇

Overlay with discarded temp 

Overlay without dusgaurding the temp 

Any insight you have would be great as always 😊
    Fingers crossed for you! X
  • Mskiki87 said:
    @RememberToBreathe wow fingers crossed for  you to get your bfp     
    Thanks lovely. I’m sure we will all get them soon enough x
This discussion has been closed.