Replies

• @ttcrealnewbie will do hun xx
  • WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited Nov 14, 2019 9:35AM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines
    edited Nov 14, 2019 9:35AM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines
  • It's not the same if u have 30 days or irregular cycle. 
  • Catlady220Catlady220 Regular
    edited Nov 14, 2019 9:42AM
  • @Fieldyxx if u would like u can PM me....sorry for the drama on ur thread....i wasnt trying to start things 
    edited Nov 14, 2019 9:43AM
  • @WelshGirrl as i said i wasnt trying to be rude or make u look stupid i was tring to  make sure the girl got the right info..... my cycles are irregular.... ive had a 31 day, a 33 day, and now a 42 day....i understand its different for everyone i have 4 sisters so i see how different it can be......i apologize if u took my words in the wrong way.........i was trying to help @Fieldyxx .....if ppl dont like me and the other girls thats ok we cant please everyone but our group has ALOT of ppl in it so theres a lot of ppl that do like us.....i apologize if u seem to have a lot of problems with me n the girls but we prefer bluntness over sugar coating bc TTC is brutal....ive seen ALOT of girls who have been doing this for a very long time n are let down time n time again bc they feed off ppls sugar coated comments n tbh id rather be told the truth then ppl water it down....thats my opinion...... 
  • I was only getting my experience across 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wasn’t asking to be told if I was wrong or not tbh.. when girls do that it just makes you feel so little, like we can’t share our experiences without having someone tell you you’re wrong or it’s wrong info.. but as I said. Do your thing 
  • @WelshGirrl i wasnt trying to tell u if u were wrong or not i again was trying to make sure the original poster was getting the correct info.....i wasnt trying to make u feel little......i believe i was one of the ones that congratulated u....u found out when i first got on this website.......i dont understand why u are getting so offended..... u fell pregnant so apparently u did something right......n ill do me n stop commenting on this thread as it wasnt written for drama..... sorry @Fieldyxx ..... sorry @DanielleMFM :( i didnt mean to offend anyone just trying to help <3
  • Good morning everyone. As you may have seen, we've deleted a few posts on this thread, as they were personal attacks – which goes against our Chat Guidelines.
    We do understand that TTC can make all of us anxious and jumpy – and that there can be many differences of opinion about how to interpret the various things that are happening with our bodies and our cycles.
    It's fine to express those opinions, and to disagree with other who have other opinions.
    But it's not OK to attack others personally.
    After all, this TTC business is hard enough – and we think you'd all agree that, whatever our circumstances and opinions, we could all do with some mutual support.
  • @WelshGirrl I appreciated you getting back to me and thank you for sharing you experience as after all that's what we're looking for when asking questions please don't feel upset 💕 congrats on bfp 😁
    And @Catlady220 not offended at all we're all on here to get support and help and there's lots of different experiences and thankful for any advise experiences and help shared 💕 hope you get your bfp soon 😘
    Lots of hugs 💕
  • @Fieldyxx thanks beaut! Hopefully you get some good news too!😍 💗
  • @Fieldyxx thanks beaut! Hopefully you get some good news too!😍 💗
    Thank you 😘😘
  • @Fieldyxx so happy i could help <3
  • @Fieldyxx Hi just want to come on and update here.

the spotting stop after 6-7 days. Took 100 mg b6 the day before it stopped and continue for a few days. Not sure if thats what stopped it.

andd just like you, i got my static smiley 5 days after the spotting stopped!  Ovulation was delayed for 5 days. 9 days of flashing smiley was annoying

I guess hormones were all over the place. 

Hope you get good news ! 
  • @ttcrealnewbie yay!! Was this your first time getting ovulation spotting too? Glad you got your ovulation and I know tell me about it! I usually get sore boobs after or before ov and go before period starts but got sore boobs a few days ago this time and period is due to come today will let you know how I get on not testing till tomo if af don't come today xx
  • @Fieldyxx i have a history of spotting randomly but as i get older it has gotten better. That’s why i was concerned when I spot for quite a long time.

OMG fingers crossed for you! Hold out one more day I’ll say! .. if you can lol. 

I’m notorious for Constantly POAS 😂
  • @ttcrealnewbie I think my body is probably re adjusting to coming off the pill as never had it even before I went on it. Af was on Saturday so start of a new cycle! How are you doing xx
  • @Fieldyxx

ah yes. That makes sense . 

I’m currently 3 DPO today. Not holding my hopes too high as we only BD on the day of Ovulation.
    so much stuff is going on.

are you doing anything different this cycle? I have been consuming blackmores conceive well and that has been excellent for me in terms of keeping a fixed date for ovulation. ( except last month 🤷🏻‍♀️)