Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Opinions please, I'm driving myself crazy!

LilyLovLilyLov Regular
edited Nov 8, 2019 7:12AM in Trying to conceive
Hi ladies can you take a look at these and tell me honestly what you think please?

Replies

• I’d say congratulations! I see them all 
  • Oh brilliant, I'm super cautious as had 2 miscarriages x
  • I can see faint lines, best thing to do is test in a couple of days and tests should be darker! X
  • Haha yes I know but that's too hard isn't it!!! Xx
  • Yes hun, I'm exactly the same the tww sends me crazy! Did you test again? Xx
  • Yes 🤦 but got a 'pregnant' on the CB digital 🎉 xxx
  • HELP please!!! I am currently 2 days late... however when i have tried testing a cheap pregnancy test it shows up negative. So i bought a clearblue early detection test and it came up with a faint positive on 1st day of missed period...
    Today is 2nd day of missed period and tested again the clearblue is still very faint. But i have done 4 other cheap pregnancy tests (crazy i know) and they have ALL COME BACK NEGATIVE. I have heard blue dye tests can sometimes give false positives. The other tests are one step and freedom cheapies but are pink dye. They defo coming up negative. Anyone else had this before???please please help. I dont have kids. Have been ttc after 2 miscarriages. Cant see doctor till monday and these next 2 days will be mad for me 
  • Aww that's amazing!!! Congratulations, so happy for you- happy & healthy 9 month to you xxx
  • Congrats @LilyLov
  • Hi @sum308 sorry I haven't had any experience with it, I've only heard ladies on here saying blue dyes are known for false positives, only thing I could suggest is trying a first response early reader, they are supposed  to be the most sensitive tests x
  • Thank you ladies ❤️ we are feeling super positive despite our 2 miscarriages 🤞.
    @SUM308 did you get the faint line within the test time? If you looked after this jts more than likely an evap. Xxxx
  • @LilyLov the faint lines on clearblue early detection test came on within 2minutes. The other ones i kept staring at them forever and nothing. Just negative. But both clearblue ones were defo within time. But ive read online alot of ppl get false positives on blue dye tests. Its just the waiting i hate!!!!
    @BeckyL24 i will be going out later or tomorrow to purchase first response. My local pharmacy only sells the freedom ones and clearblue. Will try asda or somewhere x thank u x
  • @SUM308 I feel your pain it's so very frustrating. Your body plays tricks on you it's so cruel. Try not to get stressed I know easier said than done xxx

• Im not imagining it or am i?

• With flash

• Freedom ones with flash 
  • I definitely see lines @SUM308 and I see one on the freedom one xxx
  • I think congratulations are in order 🎉😘
  • I think the freedom ones possibly evap lines becoz i didnt see them initially only now when i took pics weirdly... i will still go buy a first response and test with first morning urine. I know il be tempted to test straight away lol but will wait till morning!!!