Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4dpo any 1 else same :)

Any 1 else 4dpo now & waiting  the dreaded 2 weeks to find out  it's so hard :/ lol xx 

Replies

• Hi, I’m currently 9dpo which is feeling more like 900dpo haha! Had cramping in 5th (doo)& 6th and 2 sharp short pains on the 7th and 8th ... hoping this is a good sign. The tww just drags doesn’t it
  • Oh god yes trying to do all sorts to keep bizzy 🤦‍♀️ fingers crossed 4 you 😁 have to let me know if get your bfp xx Have you been trying long? Xx
  • Fingers crossed for you :) this is my 4th cycle of trying. Had a early miscarriage on the 2nd cycle. Have you been trying long?
  • I’m 8dpo no signs really at all fingers crossed for you all xx
  • Hi,  I’m 7dpo according to dates, however not used any  ovulation tests so don’t know for sure. I’ve been symptom spotting like mad since Wednesday when I had some one sided cramping, stomach is really bloated.  I’m not convinced though, literally only started ttc just over a week ago so seems really unlikely. 

When is everyone testing? I can’t decide whether to hold out or test early 🙈 

Good luck all x
  • Tillie4 said:
    Hi,  I’m 7dpo according to dates, however not used any  ovulation tests so don’t know for sure. I’ve been symptom spotting like mad since Wednesday when I had some one sided cramping, stomach is really bloated.  I’m not convinced though, literally only started ttc just over a week ago so seems really unlikely. 

When is everyone testing? I can’t decide whether to hold out or test early 🙈 

Good luck all x
    I’m going
    to try and last until Saturday ! I’m due on Friday it’s going to be
    tough but I’m determined! X
  • I’m due Thursday and the struggle is real. Hate the TWW x
  • Hi ladies, thought I would finally join a thread. I’m 10dpo and this is our 5th month trying. It’s getting depressing trying to conceive lol 
  • Hi @Mrsbird hope this is your month

@Mumoftwo696 don’t blame you for waiting I tested this morning at 8dpo not even a hint of a line. I had a good line at 9 dpo last pregnancy so probably out. Feeling annoyed with myself for testing early. 

@Mrs.B.28 will you be testing soon? Good luck 
  • Tillie4 said:
    Hi @Mrsbird hope this is your month

@Mumoftwo696 don’t blame you for waiting I tested this morning at 8dpo not even a hint of a line. I had a good line at 9 dpo last pregnancy so probably out. Feeling annoyed with myself for testing early. 

@Mrs.B.28 will you be testing soon? Good luck 
    I was tempted this morning too but didn’t , ah man don’t worry doesn’t mean your out fingers crossed 🤞🏻 x
  • Good luck ladies!! Make sure you share your bfp‘s on here ! X
  • Natt19Natt19 Regular
    edited Nov 11, 2019 11:54AM
    Hi all, I am
    holding out until tomorrow at 12dpo although I’m a little nervous as I feel my period is coming any minute now. Wishing you all the best of luck with your testing xx
  • Mrs.B.28 said:
    Hi all, I am
    holding out until tomorrow at 12dpo although I’m a little nervous as I feel my period is coming any minute now. Wishing you all the best of luck with your testing xx
    That’s a good sign I felt like I was due on with both my babies and it never came ! Fingers crossed x
  • @Mumoftwo696 well done for holding off not long to wait now. 
    @Mrs.B.28 fingers crossed for tomorrow. 
  • Tillie4 said:
    @Mumoftwo696 well done for holding off not long to wait now. 
    @Mrs.B.28 fingers crossed for tomorrow. 
    Don’t get me wrong it’s so tempting argh need to keep busy ! Fingers crossed for you x
  • Hi everyone, 
    I’m about 9dpo. I use ovulation tests but this month my digital stick was faulty, so didn’t catch when I ovulated exactly. Really hoping for BFP. I miscarried early on in August. Finding it hard not to test early:( 
  • Hi everyone, 
    I’m about 9dpo. I use ovulation tests but this month my digital stick was faulty, so didn’t catch when I ovulated exactly. Really hoping for BFP. I miscarried early on in August. Finding it hard not to test early:( 
    Fingers crossed
    for you xx
  • Hi everyone, 
    Fingers crossed
    for you xx
    Thank you! I will keep you updated ❤️Xx 
  • Good morning ladies, I tested just now at 11dpo and a bfn so I’m out this month. Good luck to the rest of you I hope someone gets there bfp 😊
  • Mrsbird said:
    Good morning ladies, I tested just now at 11dpo and a bfn so I’m out this month. Good luck to the rest of you I hope someone gets there bfp 😊
    Your not out until AF shows her face x