Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone else feel the same? Frustrated and fed up

90schick90schick Regular
edited Nov 17, 2019 12:11PM in Trying to conceive
Hi I'm 7dpo and I did a test although I know it's too early 🙄 negative, this is fifth mth ttc after a miscarriage in June.... I'm so frustrated and fed up of it, looking at cycles and when to dtd watching what I drink etc it's so disheartening then to get a negative every mth when u know uv done everything ur sposed to be doing, literally ready to just give up and forget it for now if its not my mth this mth

Replies

• Options
    I can completely relate hun. We've been trying for 10 years. I'm very lucky that I got pregnant with my son 10 years ago as I have pcos. 10 years of desperately wanting another child, has been awful. And last month we finally got a bfp. But unfortunately it got fainter and fainter and ended in miscarriage. And I've just made a post with a picture of possible bfp, I'm scared to believe it, they're so faint. I know how hard it is, I've seen so many people get pregnant and give birth and it breaks my heart every time. I've cried myself to sleep so many times, I've prayed to whatever higher power is out there and I hope this is finally it. Don't give up, it will happen x
  • Options
    @Donnawonna omg I'm so sorry that you have been ttc to conceive that long I admire your optimism, I don't think I could do it, I really wish you all the best xx
  • Options
    It's been so hard, but holding a baby in my arms is the end goal and it will all be worth it. Just try and relax and don't stress, that won't help. And good luck to you too, hopefully it happens for you soon x
  • Options
    Thank you @Donnawonna you too lovely xx
  • Options
    So Sorry for your loss in June ❤️
    I can relate to frustration when you feel like you doing everything right and not getting anywhere 'm on month 5 too and I've took all the pressure off myself this month, I've had a drink I've eaten a load of junk food, made sure we did the deed every other day before positive opk last week. I've always thinking about things like I cant plan this or that cos I could be pregnant by then and talking to dh how good will it be when we do this with a baby ect so instead I've been thinking things like well atleast if I'm not pregnant by summer I can still go away somewhere abroad for my birthday like as usually do and have a fun packed week doing trips and venturing in the sun.. Save a up a bit of money.. I can go on another party weekend that all my mates are planning abroad for the summer as before now I turned it down thinking I'd be pregnant.. I'm in the tww and I haven't been counting up then dpo days or symptoms spotting and hopping this will help everything come along 💕
    Always here for a chat or a rant and most important support 🤗
  • Options
    @Fieldyxx thanks for reply, and for making me feel normal, how many dpo are you now ? I could murder a glass or 3 of wine. I'm 7dpo and I just don't think it's my mth again for some reason, iv had blood confirmation that I'm ovulating I just don't get it tbh x