Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation

edited Nov 17, 2019 1:29PM in Trying to conceive
Hi I’ve  recently joined and could do with some advice please 🤦🏻‍♀️I came off contraception on 18th October after previously being on the evra patch ,I got this ovulation test on the 25th October and this is the darkest I’ve received I’ve also use clear blue advanced digital monitor and gained my first flashing smiley on the 31st October and since have only got flashing smileys no static smiley even after using two different monitors I did start bleeding on the 3rd November till the 8th which I’m presuming is my withdrawal bleed? I’m just so confused on have I or when will I ovulate any advice from you lovely ladies would be much appreciated x

Replies

• Options
    It was most likely withdrawal bleed. That opk us still negative so you definitely didn't ov. Unfortunately ur cycle maybe very different after bc. So it's impossible to predict when will u ov. If u want to track then keep doing opk,  try different time of the day every day until u notice which time gives u highest reading and stick to that. I also recommend regular bd. So not assume ur cycle length coz u can't predict that. You could also consider bbt for more precise insight into ur cycle.