Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP in December

Replies

• @RememberToBreathe that was very gentemanly of your hubby lol
    He gets very grumpy if he can’t get to sleep 🤦‍♀️
  • @SmithL35 i only drink on my period now but i used to be a heavy drinker before all this TTC lol it helps me sleep n relax......im looking into CBD now as a new method of relaxing n hoping itll work but im seeing mixed answers as to weather its ok or not
    I don’t know anything about it :/ I’m going to try yoga again to help me relax, I used to do it years ago and miss it. 
  • Hi all, so iv been for my accupuncture tonight and she commented on how hot I was, she looked at my charts and said it’s clearly my progesterone going wild. When she stuck the pins in my back she had to wait for the heat to come out of me before she could ‘clear my channels’. She did say I may feel cooler from now on, which I do already so I’m expecting my temp to go down now so that’s confusing!!! She treats slit if people with infertility, post miscarriage and ivf people so I’m hoping she works some magic on me!!!  She also said if I am pregnant the session she has done will not hurt at all just help so that’s good (although I highly doubt I am). 
    I’m still battling with whether to test tomorrow or not?!?! I think it will be a bfn but I have a dentist appointment and she likes to do the odd X-ray so I don’t know what to say if she wants one!! 
  • Thank you @Catlady220! It always makes me a bit emotional to move onto the next thread, but at least we all must be getting closer each month xx
  • @Catlady220 it's good you worked out what caused it! Hope you can find something else you enjoy drinking just as much!

@kasaelee35 you have such a good memory! I did, it was good. I'm reading one called The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle now which I'm very into. Are you reading anything at the moment? 
  • Just realised I have two chances of  BFP in December! AF due on 3rd so next AF due NYE - let’s hope Dirty December treats me nicely! 

I’ve decided to take a more laid back approach to drinking. I had a couple glasses of wine on Saturday and a small one with lunch on Sunday. Also had some cider last night. I doubt I’ll drink now until AF but I’ve decided not to restrict myself in the TWW like I have been doing. Obviously I wouldn’t binge but I love wine and I honestly think it’s better for me to have a glass than feel miserable and stressy about not having one! 
  • @kasaelee35 you should just for the knowledge

@SmithL35 see im not into stuff like that i dont find it relaxing or anything.....i feel like stress on both sides is playing a huge role in me n my husbands failure each month so i was looking into the CBD (i know smokings bad but theres nothing linked to health isssues with smoking it and suprisingly it doesnt irritate my asthma) were both always stressed and i have bad anxiety n i also can get in this rut of just being angry for no reason n irritable n i smoked it 2 nights ago n yesterday during the day and i can feel my mood just improve i wasnt angry or irritable either time and i felt so relaxed n like everything was gonna be ok

@Herestohoping we can only hope.....i jjust like to say good bye to the failed month n hello to the fresh start

@MrsH02 so happy u like it

• MrsH02 said:
    Hi all, so iv been for my accupuncture tonight and she commented on how hot I was, she looked at my charts and said it’s clearly my progesterone going wild. When she stuck the pins in my back she had to wait for the heat to come out of me before she could ‘clear my channels’. She did say I may feel cooler from now on, which I do already so I’m expecting my temp to go down now so that’s confusing!!! She treats slit if people with infertility, post miscarriage and ivf people so I’m hoping she works some magic on me!!!  She also said if I am pregnant the session she has done will not hurt at all just help so that’s good (although I highly doubt I am). 
    I’m still battling with whether to test tomorrow or not?!?! I think it will be a bfn but I have a dentist appointment and she likes to do the odd X-ray so I don’t know what to say if she wants one!! 
    How many DPO are you?

Personally I wouldn’t test just because of the dentist unless I felt ready to test. You can always say “I could be” if the dentist asks? 
  • So I just had the tiniest bit of pink when I wiped just now. AF isn't due till Friday. I've never spotted days before AF, but of course that means very little in ttc world where anything is possible. I'm really trying to keep my head level and sane, as you all know what a rough time I've had this cycle. If this is just some random thing, we can now add spotting to the ridiculous list of things my body likes to trick me with 😭. I'm going to try my hardest to ignore this and stay somewhat sane today. I'll test Thursday morning if my temp hasn't plummeted.
  • @MrsH02 I'd tell the dentist you are trying and could be pregnant but don't know yet, just to be safe!! 
  • You’re right @PinkSnow410 it could be anything xx Do your best not to overthink and Thursday is just round the corner xx
  • @Catlady220 I have no knowledge about cannaboids,  I will have a look later. Studies on mice for ttc aren't the best human indicator. I would look more fun human studies, if there are. They often use mice due to similarities in processes,  but I'm sure there are better studies on human available by now. And if u google then use google scholar, u may find Smth there
  • @RememberToBreathe il be 12dpo tomorrow, I don’t think I want to test as think it will be a bfn so I’d just rather await af this weekend! I think il just say I’d rather not have one if she asks! Iv had enough poking and prodding and tests lately to be fair so I really dont want one! 

@PinkSnow410 I completely get how your feeling, trying to avoid symptoms is touchy! when I had my last bfp I was so hot and tender boobs, and since yesterday afternoon iv felt the same, I’m very much aware it’s just progesterone playing tricks so I’m trying not to overthink it which is why I don’t want to test!! 
  • @MadDoda how are you getting on, had your cycle settled now? 
  • @MrsH02 I'm OK to stressed or busy to think about ttc. Zero hopes
  • Hey ladies!
  • @Catlady220 *cough* you forgot me 🙋🏻‍♀️ *cough* 🤣

@Emmy012 I have everything crossed for you!! Someone here neeeeds an xmas BFP. 🤞. 
    I know exactly what you mean about the job situation. I am in the same position, I’ve been ready to leave for months now but holding out hoping it’s my turn to get a BFP and then I’ll be on count down to maternity leave... 7-8 months later and still nothing. I am in the frame of mind that I just need to find it in me to stay and stick with the daily crap because I’ll be better off in the long run. 
    However... I know it’s easier said than done when you hate your work. It’s stress we don’t need x
  • @Catlady220 lol to Dirty December! Yes, let’s get dirty and make babies 😂
    @MadDoda I’m in same boat as you... still TTC ... time flies. Hope we succeed this time 🤞
This discussion has been closed.