Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP in December

Replies

• @Catlady220 but without tests to confirm he has a low sperm count or motility you're just presuming. I'm all for showing a little caution but you really should be relaxing as much as possible and enjoying each other. 
  • HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Nov 27, 2019 10:05AM
    @RememberToBreathe feel like I'm getting full af but it's light atm. Got cramps and leg aches though so feels as though it's on the way to heavy.
    Think @Catlady220 might be on to something though about my ov day.. Looking back at my chart I may have ovd a few days earlier. I had 2peaks, first on digital ov date would have been cd17 but then got a even stronger opk on cd20 so I thought I may be having delayed ov. Perhaps that second opk was just strong due to fluctuating lh though. Definitely think iovd because generally my tennis are higher second half of cycle. But looking at my temps now with fuller pic do you think maybe iovd earlier? What do yous think ladies? When I readded my digital peak ff adjusted my ov day.

• @Catlady220 I totally agree with @Emmy012 - you are stressing both of you out way too much with all of this. You’re young and should be enjoying yourselves! Yes there are things to avoid like caffeine and alcohol and dirty takeaways but don’t deny yourselves pleasure! Last month you ovulated really late and you were pretty sure it was because you were so stressed out. Don’t do this to yourself this cycle x
  • @RememberToBreathe feel like I'm getting full af but it's light atm. Got cramps and leg aches though so feels as though it's on the way to heavy.
    Think @Catlady220 might be on to something though about my ov day.. Looking back at my chart I may have ovd a few days earlier. I had 2peaks, first on digital ov date would have been cd17 but then got a even stronger opk on cd20 so I thought I may be having delayed ov. Perhaps that second opk was just strong due to fluctuating lh though. Definitely think iovd because generally my tennis are higher second half of cycle. But looking at my temps now with fuller pic do you think maybe iovd earlier? What do yous think ladies? When I readded my digital peak ff adjusted my ov day.

I’d say it’s possible you did ovulate where FF is now putting your lines although you don’t have three higher temperatures. Would that tie in with you getting AF at 12DPO? If your usual LP is around 12 days then perhaps that’s the likeliest theory x
  • @Herestohoping I believe (I may be wrong) to use the first peak opk as it's your true peak? I've often had two peak opks two days in a row but that could be because my peak was happening overnight. 
    I can't tell easily from your chart when ov happened but CD17 looks likely.
  • Thank you ladies @Emmy012 @RememberToBreathe it's a tough one isn't it. Yes first peak would tie in with my usual 12 day lp. Looking at my chart do yous agree that it's likely i ovulated be cause I do have mostly high temps later in cycle? I'm ok if can't pinpoint but would at least be nice to know others think I did have ovulation? Thanks ppl! 
  • @Herestohoping they do look higher, so I would say yes. Are your other charts similar with roses after OV? 
  • Yes your temps do look higher @Herestohoping - even the first two after ovulation on 17th are higher than the pre-ovulation temperatures. You have definitely ovulated x
  • Good morning/afternoon lovelies!!  
    @Herestohoping I agree with the gals, definitely looks like you did ovulate, so no worries there. I'm sorry AF is upon you. Roll on Dirty December. Lots of hugs today.

@RememberToBreathe how are you?

@Emmy012 awesome on the late night mission success!! I love me some late night BD, and early morning BD, and mid afternoon BD, hehe ok I love it all... But yaaaaa fingers crossed for dirty December

@MrsH02 I'm sorry you're so hot, that's miserable, but seems like a promising sign right? Are you going to test soon? I think you already said but my memory is horrid.

@Catlady220 I agree with others, give yourself a break and stop stressing so much. DH could have absolutely no sperm issues. One testicle does not mean poor sperm. Have fun with your BD, otherwise you'll burn out.

@ginajolly90 thank you! I don't know what is going on... How are you?

So my temps are no help. Staying steady with no fluctuations at 97.97 F (36.65 C) for last 3 days. So not my higher zone for LP but not dropped like usual for AF on its way. But occasionally I've dropped late. So as usual, no help at all and could mean anything. 
    I have a really fun day planned so I'm going to just enjoy it and try to stay out of my head.
    Love to you all 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Nov 27, 2019 11:59AM
    @Herestohoping I'm sorry but in opposition to girls I think u might have not ov. It seems like it progesterone is low. I maybe wrong ofc.

Can u post overlay with last cycle please
  • @MadDoda @Herestohoping I wasn't sure, the temps are higher but not significantly.🤔 November has been an odd month hasn't it! 
  • Hey lovely @pinksnow410 I’m fine. Plodding along and hoping tomorrow’s reflexology brings me some calm 🤞🏻 has a few twinges today but I’m often like that mid TWW so nothing unusual really. 

Sounds like you have a pretty consistent temperature but think you should definitely do as planned! Enjoy your day and put everything out of your mind xx
  • @PinkSnow410 I definitely think OH feels I took advantage of him last night. Poor bloke 😂
  • @Emmy012 maybe he likes it 😉

@MadDoda how are you feeling love? Any better? 
  • Thank you ladies. My shift is rarely that significant apart from last month (purple). Blue is this month @MadDoda. Without the first drop I wouldn't really have doubt. Feel like I did..  Hmm. Remember my shift is slow /subtle must months. 

• @Herestohoping I know how ur shift is, that's why I got doubts too. But this time it seems a bit low. My point is, if your flow develops into af it could mean u didn't ovulate and I wouldn't worry about ur lp length. Ofc I maybe wrong, but ov date seems to be idd on cd21. 
  • @PinkSnow410 I'm the same gotta start preparing but I'm so mentally shattered it's really hard to even start. It doesn't look good. I hope u feel better, I know this cycle been hard on u. X
  • @MadDoda yeah I see. I just don't know really. :( feel like giving up today. A lady at work just told me she didn't have kids but not by choice. She said she had 4 mc and just couldn't carry. She is now 50. I told her I had one which is big as usually can't talk about it. Feel like maybe I'm headed that way too. No kids for me maybe is what's meant. The not knowing is the worst. 
  • @Herestohoping I'm sure it will be OK, you just need treatment I think ur progesterone is low.
  • @Herestohoping sending you so much love
This discussion has been closed.