Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP in December

Replies

• Does anyone know what treatment is available for low progesterone? @maddoda I'm pretty sure you said there is nothing in the UK for this right? 
  • @Herestohoping they don't prescribe it as precaution, but they can treat it if it's lower. You just take progesterone itself I think, but I think before progesterone they need to encourage ovulation with other meds. I'm not sure exactly.
  • @RememberToBreathe I used to do straight civil engineering (done both on site contracting and office based consultancy) but got sick of the lack of work life balance! Now working as the client (local authority) on transport infrastructure projects. It is great - and the ways of work (i.e. flexi) are life changing!!

@MrsH02 I hope the heat is a good sign!! Fingers crossed. Are you testing soon?

@Wishingforbaby3 hurrah to BD! You must feel relieved!

@PinkSnow410 I'm really well! FF changed my ov date to cd11 so af should be coming round earlier than I thought...will see in the next couple of days! Cd22 now... Hoping your steady temperature is a good sign 🤞 When is af due?

@Catlady220 I'm so sorry to hear about your anxiety issues, that can't make ttc any easier! I've been there in the past with stress and anxiety but never in the ttc setting so can't imagine how it feels. Sending you lots of hugs (and some deep breaths!). Have you tried mindfulness? I rate it so much. Really love the ten minutes of calm, and it does help keep me calm through the day.
  • I'm so sorry @Herestohoping. Sending you lots of hugs ❤️
  • @ginajolly90 my AF is due Friday. I had spotting again this morning, but only when I wipe. So this is new. Something else to look forward to each month - NOT
  • @Herestohoping there are foods that might help. Try doing some research on that?
  • @PinkSnow410 this cycle is completely weird for me too... Weird lighter AF with lots of spotting afterwards and now a possible early OV. No idea what's going on 🙈
  • @ginajolly90 & @PinkSnow410 I really don’t think I’m pregnant, iv always had a feeling before which had made me test and I just don’t feel it! I’m still hot now 🥵 it’s unbearable I don’t know what’s going on, I could literally strip off but I’m at work so can’t 🙈. My bbt this am was 36.89’c (98.40f) and that’s before I even moved- I just keep getting hotter. I’m just hoping af hurry’s up as this has got to be progesterone related! It’s been the last 2.5days iv felt hot!! 
  • @Emmy012 I hate the inconsistency of ttc. Nothing means anything but I'm constantly trying to analyze it and make it have meaning.

I had more spotting this morning when I wiped, but nothing just now. I feel like AF is about to come on though. Still feeling a bit constipated and that's lasted this whole dang cycle. I've been considering not temping or track of in any way and "taking a break" in December. I'd stay on here, but I need to try to find some peace internally. Idk if this will help, but I've got to keep trying things.

@MrsH02 that's a high bbt!! I think you should test... But I'm always such a wishful thinker. Hope whatever happens you get relief soon
  • @PinkSnow410 I feel you sweetie. I'm still in two minds to bbt after OV. I feel much more relaxed this cycle but towards the end of the TWW it's always agony. 
    This whole journey is so tough *huge hugs*
  • Hey everyone,
    Cd 1 for me, how are you getting on @PinkSnow410 and @MrsH02???
  • @Lucy16277 awe, so sorry love. Lots of hugs. AF due Friday. Had some minimal spotting this morning. Temp still high but feeling like AF is going to come on. Still constipated so I'm looking forward to being able to go again once this cycle is over
  • I knew it was coming, I've had such strong AF symptoms this month, so hopefully that will all stop now it's here 🤞
    My temp started to drop over the last few days, so that's a good sign yours is still high 🤞
  • Ladies who use OPKs... So it looks like my peak was at some point yesterday afternoon.. femometer is marking it as peak as is premom... Still looks a little light to me? These are my OPKs so far this cycle. 🤔

• Hey @Emmy012 I’m struggling to see this well on my ‘phone and I should add I’ve never had a peak because I think I just missed mine! I guess you’ll only know what’s what with BBT? But I’d say if both are marking as peak then it must be right?! Sorry not much help! 
  • @RememberToBreathe sorry lovely I just realised it won't show very well on here! I think I must have just caught it as I got a high around 12.30 yesterday afternoon and then a peak just after 5pm then back to high this morning and today. I'm going to keep BD anyway until FF confirms ov. My OPKs vary each cycle and it's confusing! 
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Nov 27, 2019 6:17PM
    @Emmy012 ye sorry I can’t see it either. The photos are always bad quality on my phone.  
    If both are marking it as peak I’d expect to see that bbt increase very soon. 
    Nice and early for you!! 😬 

do you take opks at the same time each day each month? 
  • Hello and good afternoon everyone  hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the holidays   I haven't posted in the last few weeks  or so since  I have been sick but getting better now finally  but have been still trying o keep up with daily ttc duties lol where is everyone else in their cycle ? I jus landed on 3 dpo but not sure if this cycle is affected  due to being sick and taking meds   I have only been taking tylenol extra strength and robitussin  and mucinex pm   but I guess I'll find out  anyway here's my chart and also my overlay 

This discussion has been closed.