Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding? / old blood? / Cycle Day 18 - what???

Hi Everyone!

I usually just sit and read, but decided to reach out to all of you guys for some help.
Just to get an idea about my situation I have PCOS flo plays up sometimes but lately it's been coming every 11th of the month zzz! 

I've had my period this month 11th-16th and on the 25th I went to the loo and had a dark brown period like discharge type of bleed? (that would of started on cycle day 15) lasted 3 days (now cycle day 18) was never enough for a pad and didn't have any red in it?? and is fully gone now.

Could it be implantation? or old blood that's just decided to make its way out? or my body just being a total pain in the A** lol the only other time I had this was when I got my first ever period at 11 - and it was pretty much black and hasn't happened till now (now 22)

Please comment any help would be appreciated soooooo much! (oh and I do have a daughter she's four & I haven't been on any contraception since she was 3months)

Replies

• Sounds more like ovulation spotting. Hope ur covered with bd x
  • MadDoda , oh really? Thank you, never had anything like it before but thank you!! haha i'll be sure to annoy my partner later x
  • I did have it couple times once before ovulation and once after ovulation. It's fairly common apparently,  but it doesn't help with pinpointing ov coz of it's eatable time if appearing. Good l7ck