Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Symptoms

Hi everyone, I am currently on CD 64 and only ovulated CD 57 so I'm 7dpo. I wanted to hear from you guys what your pregnancy symptoms were if you had any or even if you didn't and if they were the typical symptoms or not?

Im just curious cause I don't have the typical breast soreness and nausea. I have nausea but never actually throw up or anything. 
Thank you for any response 😊 

Replies

• Bear in mind it has been six years since my last pregnancy. I usually have tender breasts before my period so that isn't a specific symptom of pregnancy for me. I can't describe the feeling I felt but I sort of felt odd.
    At around 11 dpo with my first baby I remember waking up feeling like something wasn't the same. I remember feeling very warm around my pelvis. I felt unusually tired and just not quite myself. My second baby was the same.... In fact it was the reason I took a test that day, and I hadn't even missed a period. 
  • I didn't have any symptoms really until 5-6 weeks pregnant when the sore breasts and exhaustion started. Then from 7 weeks onwards also had severe 24/7 nausea.

• @Curiosity101 thank you very much, when did you find out? 
  • I was probably just over 3 weeks when I got my positive. 
  • @Curiosity101 @FlossyLZ
    Thank you both very much 😊 
    I'll put my bbt chart up here. This is my first time bbt and idk what to make of my chart it's probably still early but the waiting is driving me crazy 

• @Jtk96 I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to start reading that chart. When we started TTC I promised myself that unless we struggled (ie. 6 months or more) then I wouldn't track or measure anything. Just DTD regularly / have fun with it.
  • @Curiosity101 yeah that makes sense, I feel. Like temping just makes you more stressed. I just did it to see when I ovulated since I didn't get my af for a whole month. 
  • Curiosity101Curiosity101 Regular
    edited Nov 29, 2019 3:10PM
    I was probably in a similar position maybe? I came of my pill so hadn't had a real period in 14 years. I had no idea how long my cycle would be, when I'd ovulate etc. That first cycle seemed to take forever! I think it was around 35-37 days or something. I was fortunate that the cycle after that was when I fell pregnant. But I definitely know what you mean, OPKs and temping would have stressed me out to no end. And I know my husband wouldn't have enjoyed it either as he made it clear he didn't want to be 'used' so to speak 😂
  • I didn’t have any symptoms until I was 7-8 weeks pregnant and my symptom was really just being bloated and being short of breath