Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Please LMK

Hi ! I’m going a little crazy .. my periods are irregular so I can’t track based off of that . It’s also a US holiday so all doctors are closed for the weekend . I took a test last night and got a very faint line , definitely pink and showed up in the time frame . This morning I took another test with FMU and It said negative . Does anyone see anything ? Am I crazy ? Any thoughts ? Thanks so much for any and all input , unable to discuss this with family/friends at this time so any input really really means a lot to me . 

Replies

• I can see a second line in that photo but I can't tell if it has any colour to it. Was this photo taken within the time frame for the test? I asked because I have had bad indents with frer before and also evap lines 
  • FlossyLZ said:
    I can see a second line in that photo but I can't tell if it has any colour to it. Was this photo taken within the time frame for the test? I asked because I have had bad indents with frer before and also evap lines 
    Hey ! Yeah It was taken within the time frame and I know it doesn’t look very pink in this picture , and I have had many Evaps in the past but this looked pink in real life to me