Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No symptoms in the tww then bfp???

Hi ladies. Did anyone who has got a bfp had no symptoms in the tww?  I ask because I have nothing so feel sure I’m out again this month. Any success stories of nothing then bfp? 

Replies

• I didn’t have any until I was 7-8 weeks pregnant, but symptoms aren’t always super reliable to go off of. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Yes this happened to me. The mouth before falling pregnant I was so convinced that I had all these symptoms it came as  a shock when my period arrived. The month I fell pregnant was  opposite. No symptoms or anything close and I'm now 8 weeks. Everyone is different but you are not out until your period arrives  fingers crossed xx
  • MCT86 said:
    Yes this happened to me. The mouth before falling pregnant I was so convinced that I had all these symptoms it came as  a shock when my period arrived. The month I fell pregnant was  opposite. No symptoms or anything close and I'm now 8 weeks. Everyone is different but you are not out until your period arrives  fingers crossed xx
    I was the exact same when AF is due I have multiple ‘pregnancy symptoms’ especially my boobs, they always kill, sore for about 10 days! Then the month I fell pregnant I thought to myself hmm that’s weird my boobs feel fine & I’ve got no symptoms at all this month! Then I got my BFP. Not out until AF shows xx