Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New Year BFP

Replies

• Options
    14 dpo and too scared to test. Don't feel pregnant and I never get an indication by my temp as it always stays up until a few days into AF. I have a 15 day LP so af due tomorrow. Hope everyone is well. 
  • Options
    Keeping fingers crossed for you @FlossyLZ . Keep us updated. X
  • Options

• Options
    This is my chart to date. 
  • Options
    I don't understand the charts 🙈 I've just ordered a thermometer so I'm going to be trying it when it arrives but I don't have a clue what it all means lol 
  • Options
    @SunshineB the red Cross pinpoints ovulation, app analyses all data and put it after the fast. U can see that before ovulation temps are lower and after are higher. This is what u want to get, a temp shift. After that is just waiting game.
  • Options

This is mine
  • Options
    Ahhh ok thank you @MadDoda for explaining that! So when it stays up high after ovulation that is a good sign then..but if it starts to drop that usually means af is on her way?
  • Options
    @SunshineB it can drop randomly for many reasons,  but actual af drop occurs earliest 2 days before af, my drops at cd3 so very late, ignore drop on this chart as it's after mc and progesterone pessary delayedthe drop. 
  • Options
    SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited Dec 31, 2019 9:17PM
    Ohh ok. So it's more for the use of confirming ovulation then

Thank you for your help with all this @MadDoda Sorry that you have had so many MCs. Did you say you had been referred now? 
  • Options
    @SunshineB yeah, but I'm sure I will be pregnant before I get the app. It confirms ovulation but has other uses too.

@FlossyLZ no symptoms is a good thing, I hope u will get ur new years bfp. How many cycles u have charted,l?
  • Options
    If you do fall pregnant before your appointment @MadDoda I pray it sticks this time for you 🤞🤞
  • Options
    @SunshineB will see I have progesterone ready Now and started new supplement,  I know fur sure if I do nothing, I will mc again. Thank you tho
  • Options
    Oh how awful @MadDoda :( do you use them right after ovulation or if you get an early BFP? 
  • Options
    @SunshineB supplements all the time, progesterone should be used after ovulation, but it's hard to get some I will wait for early bfp to stary
  • Options
    @MadDoda do you get them from the drs? If so, it's a shame they make them hard to get seen as though it could make a difference 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I have charted for the 8 months we have been ttc but only the last two have been with FF. I have tried other apps before but so far I have found FF the best. 
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ that's great u got a lot of data, is ur lp always 15 days? And which day does ur temp drop? I'm rooting for u.

@SunshineB progesterone isn't approved treatment in UK, it's very hard to get. I got it on lii y coz I signed papers of my responsibility to willing dr who prescribed it, and most importantly I fall in small number if ppl who according to national study may benefit from it. It was early pregnancy unit, I have no confidence I will get it every time I want and I just got month supply. 
  • Options
    Ohh gosh I didn't realise that @MadDoda ! I have been watching a Youtuber, she is an American currently posted in Cambridge as her husband is in the army, and she has just had a successful pregnancy due to progesterone capsules. Hopefilly they will work for you 🤞

• Options
    @SunshineB I'm not fully convinced, problem is more coMplex, will see. UK sux about some things unfortunately. Well I didn't meet a single Dr who would be reasonable enough yet.