Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

For anyone who is looking for a BFP

Hi ladies,
I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I thought I’d start my own thread. I am currently 8 weeks along after TTC for 6 months. I can not recommend acupuncture and seeing a naturopath enough! By going on progesterone drops and leveling my hormones I was pregnant within the first month of seeing her. If you haven’t given it a go I would strongly suggest it! I owe my pregnancy to natural remedies. Good luck with your future BFPs! 👶🏻 

Replies

• Congratulations! Will defo look into this in next few months! Thank you x
  • @Fieldyxx thanks! Happy for you to inbox me anytime for information. Good luck 
  • LJ1234 said:
    @Fieldyxx thanks! Happy for you to inbox me anytime for information. Good luck 
    Thank you 😘 wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy for you 😊 xd
  • Thanks hun I used acupuncture once and fell pregnant against doctors predictions it was impossible, not sure if it was that but weird that it’s the main thing I did differently ! X
  • congratulations, will look into it although I don't like needles x
  • @Amnx you can’t see or barely feel them! It’s worth a go! @Cloudrainbow I am sure it had something to do with it. Apparently it thickens your uterine lining, which helps the pregnancy to stick. The supplements I went on also cleansed my liver function and boosted by progesterone. That teamed with eating well, lots of well timed sex and exercise 😊
  • Fieldyxx said:
    LJ1234 said:
    @Fieldyxx thanks! Happy for you to inbox me anytime for information. Good luck 
    Thank you 😘 wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy for you 😊 xd
    Thank you x
  • I may consider giving it a go then x