Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure

Hi can anyone tell me if they think this looks like an evap line or a bfp would be grateful for any feedback thank you in advance x

Replies

• Hi, hard to tell from photo... might be bfp, but did the line paper within the 3min window?
  • Thanks for replying no it was after 3 minutes and I'm 14dpo today maybe I'm clutching at straws but can't help but feel hopeful had so many symptoms x
  • Blessed14 said:
    Thanks for replying no it was after 3 minutes and I'm 14dpo today maybe I'm clutching at straws but can't help but feel hopeful had so many symptoms x
    Hi! 👋
    What brand is the test and what's the time window on reading test? If it was in the window it looks hopeful as the faint line has colour not just a shadow kind of line. Defo re test in few days or if you can't wait (which would be me ill admit 😂) see if it comes up again or darker if so get a first response early results they'll give you a good line if it's coming up positive on that one as they're the most sensitive you can get😁 fingers corssed 🤞 xx
  • Thank you so much fieldy it was just an Internet cheapie and I have done a few since and iv had several come up with that same kind of line I will defo get a frer just been put of buying one because sick of being disappointed every month thanks for the advice hun xx
  • Blessed14 said:
    Thank you so much fieldy it was just an Internet cheapie and I have done a few since and iv had several come up with that same kind of line I will defo get a frer just been put of buying one because sick of being disappointed every month thanks for the advice hun xx
    Sounds like it is your bfp then :smile: especially if u had other tests with lines! Just try another from different brand to confirm. Congrats xxx
  • Thank you Latte96 for all the advice xx 
  • Blessed14 said:
    Thank you so much fieldy it was just an Internet cheapie and I have done a few since and iv had several come up with that same kind of line I will defo get a frer just been put of buying one because sick of being disappointed every month thanks for the advice hun xx
    Oww sounds very promising then! 😁 I know exactly what you mean when we first started trying I spent so much on expensive ones every month testing early all for nothing lol so I've bought cheap ones from Internet for if I want to test before af lol let us know how you get on lovely xx
  • Thank you fieldy the only thing that's bothering me about it is the lines are not coming up till way past the time frame that your supposed to leave it to check I've had 5 or 6 tests come up all with that line but not until way after the 3 minutes so confused xx 😔
  • Oh ok 😔 when is your period due? Maybe wait and see if it turns up and if not then go buy the more expensive one x