Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I having implantation bleeding or whats going on with me??!

Hi all. Im new to this. Its driving me crazy 😵 not knowing whats going on w/ me. My hubby and I are ttc baby #2 after a heart breaking miscarriage in May. Am I having pregnancy symptoms? I have what I think is spotting for 5 days now and its dark brown. Im supposed to ovulate the 15th but dtd on the 5th. Around the 9th (4 days later) cramping and the brown spotting. I noticed yesterday the veins in my boobs are really standing out and they've only done that when Im pregnant. Could i have ovulated really early?? And possibly be pregnant? Im a patient woman so Im not assuming hopefully pregnant. Just want to know whats going on with my body. Af isnt supposed to be here till around January 2nd. So still far away. Thanx so much in advance for any help!

Replies

• Options
    Do you track ovulation with OPK or BBT? 
  • Options
    I tracked my ovulation with clearblue ovulation predictor last month and it never showed my peak solid smiley. Just kept showing flashing smiley.
  • Options
    I had clear kind of stretchy cm on the 5th. Which i never really use for tracking fertility cause i usually cant tell if i have it. But this time i noticed it. I just find it hard to believe that I'd ovulate like 10 days earlier than my fertility tracker said i would. 
  • Options
    Apps are just estimates, so it’s very possible. I ovulated 8-9 days later than my app predicted me to. I have heard of people spotting during ovulation, but idk if that would last 5 days. I would try testing after a few days to see 
  • Options
    My hubby wants me to test tomorrow but i feel thats too early and tired of seeing neg. I'll test in a few days then and see. That helps me knowing that ur app prediction was off about the same amount of days as mine. I know there not set in stone but just was waayy off. I never had implantation bleeding before or even random bleeding in the month. I guess we'll see. Thanks for ur help!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed! And you’re welcome 🙂
  • Options
    how did you get on?
  • Options
    The doctors office just called me n said my appointment I had for today will have to be rescheduled 😩. So now Im not getting in til Wednesday late afternoon. So now I still dont know. Im still having the same exact symtoms. I will take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning but prob still way to early for that. I will comment on here if any news or anything changes