Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP

Replies

• @RememberToBreathe just starting CD8 <3 so 1 day ahead of you <3

are you still going to BD around the usual time of ov???
  • @Catlady220 ahhh love, sorry to hear you're still struggling with your anxiety. It's good you recognise when you're struggling, that's half the battle right there. 

• @Franni07, I suppose this is our 2nd month ttc, as I came off the pill beginning of last month :-) 
    Good luck x
  • Mama2be9 said:
    From our beautiful snow hike today, along the river that’s near our log cabin. We got married in these deep woods along this rushing river, just us and the officiant, the birds and all of nature as our witness. There were fresh moose tracks along the path to our ceremonial spot the morning we got married in the snow and there were vibrant fall leaves contrasting with the snow! It was beautiful! 

This is stunning!!!! 💖
  • @RememberToBreathe just starting CD8 <3 so 1 day ahead of you <3

are you still going to BD around the usual time of ov???
    No! We aren’t allowed. Can’t risk being pregnant when have my hysteroscopy on 21st. So no BD for us. Granted we could use protection but we don’t even have any so we shall just abstain. I’m still temping so I know when it happens x
  • @Emmy012 i realize my anxiety is worse at night after hubby goes to bed......i been thinking about going to bed with him and get up at 10am instead of noon that way i avoid the time my anxiety is at its worst....

@RememberToBreathe oh i think i missed that
  • @SmithL35 did your temp go up like you hoped?
  • Morning everyone 💜 how are we today?

@Catlady220 sorry to hear about you struggling with anxiety again, it really is is hard work! Hope you feel better soon 
  • @Emmy012 i realize my anxiety is worse at night after hubby goes to bed......i been thinking about going to bed with him and get up at 10am instead of noon that way i avoid the time my anxiety is at its worst....

@RememberToBreathe oh i think i missed that
    Yeah. After another early MC they’ve bumped my internal investigation scan so hoping I finally get some answers 🤞🏻
  • So I went to lay down and like right before I fell asleep puking with dry heaves 😭
  • Morning ladies! Sorry I've been a bit MIA, I have been flicking through the pages from time to time, but not had chance to properly respond. 

I'm sorry so many ladies are going through a hard time, months of struggles and mc. Sending you all so much love.

@RememberToBreathe so glad they have bumped you up the list! I hope you get answers. And you're right, it will be interesting to compare progesterone only vs pg symptoms!

@Catlady220 I agree with the other ladies here, recognising an anxiety issue is definitely half the battle. I hope mindfulness helps (I LOVE it).

@SmithL35 and @Lonestar how are you getting on? The tww must nearly be over?! 

@dd1001 hearing the heartbeat must have been incredible! Wishing you, the bean and the rest of the family all the best ❤️

@Mama2be9 the photo is gorgeous 😍😍 It is always a pleasure to hear from you, such positivity and kind words. I can't speak for all, but for me, it really helps :)

Welcome @Franni07! I hope you get your first af post pill soon 🤞 I can't comment as I came off 10 years of Mirena...which is causing me my own anxiety; I have a regular cycle but periods are lighter than I remember - it leads me to question whether my womb can support a pregnancy! Time will tell :) Baby dust to you!

@MadDoda how are you doing? Any more news? Is the new year back to kickboxing regime helping your mood? Hoping you're feeling somewhat better 🤞❤️

@Wishingforbaby3, @PinkSnow410 and @SR19 how are you ladies?! 

I'm cd10 and lots of ewcm so expecting ov on Wednesday, as FF is currently predicting. We shall see!
  • Morning all I have been trying to follow along but have missed a few pages 
     @MrsH02 sooo gutted for you to read about MC sending love 💕 @ginajolly90 all good hope you are too 💖 just knackered after working so hard over xmas.
    @MadDoda your knowledge astounds hope it helps with telling those docs and helps sort something for you.
    amazed at your strength and resilience💎 
    @PinkSnow410 hope you are ok too lovely 
    @Catlady220 keep going it will happen I feel it in my bones 🦴 
    @dd1001 so glad all going ok 
    @RememberToBreathe crossing fingers for you 
    so thankful the crazy holiday period has now pretty much finished it’s the last day of sale at the shop today hurrah for getting back to normal :) 
    I am amazingly CD17 which has kind of happened without me noticing. I have had rotten cold over new year only just feeling better today. 
    It also means my chart is all over the place even though I probably was the most consistent I have ever been with timings. 
    I think I OV yesterday or possibly it’s today. Femometer thinks yesterday and FF predicts tomorrow we are covered with BD either way. AF due Jan 17 same day we go away for the weekend so either a weekend to celebrate with no AF or an annoying weekend of AF and no sex but at least will be away, anyone similar dates to me? 

• @Catlady220 morning! Hope you’re good

• Morning all I have been trying to follow along but have missed a few pages 
     @MrsH02 sooo gutted for you to read about MC sending love 💕 @ginajolly90 all good hope you are too 💖 just knackered after working so hard over xmas.
    @MadDoda your knowledge astounds hope it helps with telling those docs and helps sort something for you.
    amazed at your strength and resilience💎 
    @PinkSnow410 hope you are ok too lovely 
    @Catlady220 keep going it will happen I feel it in my bones 🦴 
    @dd1001 so glad all going ok 
    @RememberToBreathe crossing fingers for you 
    so thankful the crazy holiday period has now pretty much finished it’s the last day of sale at the shop today hurrah for getting back to normal :) 
    I am amazingly CD17 which has kind of happened without me noticing. I have had rotten cold over new year only just feeling better today. 
    It also means my chart is all over the place even though I probably was the most consistent I have ever been with timings. 
    I think I OV yesterday or possibly it’s today. Femometer thinks yesterday and FF predicts tomorrow we are covered with BD either way. AF due Jan 17 same day we go away for the weekend so either a weekend to celebrate with no AF or an annoying weekend of AF and no sex but at least will be away, anyone similar dates to me? 

Thanks hun, I just really want some answers 🤞🏻

Hope ovulation confirmed soon, like you say you’re covered by BD for sure!
  • @RememberToBreathe I bet when we were having tests that’s the worst bit the not knowing,
    I really hope you get some answers and some peace of mind.
    before we had tests I was convinced I had no eggs left as I am 43 and my OH was convinced it was all him as he had testicular cancer and only has 1 testicle. 
    Neither of us slept the night before!
    really although we have technically been trying for 10months actually as I had the op it’s now really the first two months.
    if I am not this month or next month we are doing IVF as we are too old to wait any longer for naturally x
  • Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Jan 6, 2020 9:48AM
    @RememberToBreathe I meant to say as well I have had a hysteroscophy excuse spelling but mine was under general as they were also removing polyps.
    is it under anaesthetic? If it isn’t make sure you are dosed up on painkiller first.
    i had a womb biopsy and that hurt x
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Jan 6, 2020 10:00AM
    @Daisy11 sorry but ur chart is useless with so many temps missing, it will not tell u anything coz u have no idea when u ovulated. 

@ginajolly90 I'm OK thanks, I didn't start kickboxing yet coz it's only opening today. Gotta pay for few months again, didn't start exercising either, dh is off from today, so I'm hoping mb today. It's been rly tough festive season...

@Wishingforbaby3 looks like u will ovulate today.

My sleeping is so bad I don't think I can rely on temps anymore, I always wake up every few h, but yday was every two today every hour.... It's terrible. I didn't test yet, if someone asks. Did same reason, when I wake up I pee or can't sleep... It's my post labour issue. I'm planning to do day hold, it will give me better results, if there are any.  Bboy had a screaming session again, I'm exhausted, hope to catch up some sleep soon.
  • @ginajolly90 it killing me, my back has been hurting since 3dpo and boobs are on and off i am on cd25 out of cd27-cd29. Temps are still up though ☺️
  • Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Jan 6, 2020 11:00AM
    @Daisy11 hi hunni you kinda missed out all the important days for testing the ones that would tell you when you OV, you could have OV as early as CD12 or as late as CD22. Your DPO11 is only based on a predicted CD15 OV not a confirmed one. So really without any other info if AF doesn’t show test probably about CD32 but even then if it’s a negative you could still be pregnant so would need to carry on testing every couple of days until AF or BFP hope that helps x
  • @Lonestar progesterone is a right bugger fingers crossed for you x
This discussion has been closed.