Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP

Replies

• RevbombRevbomb Regular
    edited Jan 6, 2020 8:52PM
    Emmy012 said:
    @RememberToBreathe cd23 over here and no OV. Still hoping it's happening soon. 
    @Revbomb that's so frustrating 😔 
    I just wish I atleast ovulated so I had a chance 
    but all my periods in 2019 were from provera except one 
  • Emmy012 said:
    @RememberToBreathe cd23 over here and no OV. Still hoping it's happening soon. 
    @Revbomb that's so frustrating 😔 
    Those eggs are just getting nice and ready lovely 😘
  • @MadDoda @VRob123 @RememberToBreathe

Yeah I would like to but I can't bd since I won't see my boyfriend until Wednesday. 
    I don't know, feel like my weight is causing problems for my ovulation for some reason. 

Yeah I know I feel bad for men, I think they stand their ground because they know that we will get even more upset if they are upset too. 
    However I too don't really know if I wanna keep doing ovulation tests, it's stressful for me and it's not fun. 

• so i think i deserve #1 wife award.....im going to go out and buy hubbys birthday gifts while im puking and have a slight fever :/ i just dont wanna ruin his birthday by being sick
  • @Catlady220 can't u order online?

Dh just invaded me in bath lol and had such a good bd I feel revived from ashes lol. Since isn't believe in this cycle anymore I'm having a glass of red. 

@Jtk96 fx if u didn't ov, that u will wait for Wed!

• @MadDoda his birthday is tomorrow lol

in the bath.....did u guys BD in the bath????ugh i wish my bath was that big
  • @Catlady220 no we didn't, too small. I'm planning to get bigger when I finish uni and can get bigger house haha, dreaming. We cuddled and got out to go crazy around the house.

Oh no, but I'm sure he would understand even if u give him present later, or u could bake and cook for him at home. smth special , sometimes it's better than presents
  • @MadDoda me n my hubby cant even fit in the tub together :( 

i always get him something for his birthday bc ppl usually dont since its so close to christmas :/ im feeling a bit better so im gonna wing it lol <3 i get it gifts arent the point but i cant imagine him not getting anything :( he already chose to work on his birthday that way he can have the day after off
  • @Catlady220 just take care if urself too!
  • Hi ladies,
    Been laying low for a little while. Im 5 dpo today and feeling exhausted.  It was also my first day back to work and i also have terrible sleeping habits @MadDoda. Its my first cycle tracking bbt and im finding it so stressful. Im super impatient so getting one temp a day is exhausting for me Haha i wish i had started long ago so i had a pattern to go off of. But hey, better late than never!
    How does sleep mess with you bbt? I was up every hour last night and took my temp twice. Fist one was 97.75 at 4Am second was 98.12 at 630AM. I normally temp at 6Am so i went with the second temp in my chart. Should i have used the first?

Also wondering does anyone take melatonin? Is it okay to take during ttc? I need sleep!😴
  • @emmagem I usually accept 2h sleep closer to my regular time, coz I can't get more sleep. It works for me, but it's hard to tell about u. You will know when u will have a full cycle. Sorry no idea about melatonin.
  • That was my thought process too @MadDoda. i took the one closer to my regular time as well. figured it was more accurate than some random time.

As for the melatonin, i used to be on anti depressants, anxiety meds @Catlady220 i feel for you girl, the struggle is real, i also struggle some days, and sleeping pills  :o  i know it was quite the cocktail! but i have been off for months now. wanted to be as natural as possible in preparation for ttc. I feel great other than the odd anxiety attack and my horrendous sleep pattern! Sleep is rough though, i need sleep to function for sure. Google has some mixed reviews on melatonin, so i haven't taken it yet. too nervous! 
  • @Catlady220
    hey hun, sorry to hear your not feeling so good. hope you feel better asap! and that is soo sweet of you to go get hubby a bday gift even while your so sick <3, your really sweet. what did you end up getting hubby?
  • @Emmagem i havent gone yet
  • Catlady220Catlady220 Regular
    edited Jan 7, 2020 2:30AM
    @Emmagem i got him some yugioh cards, a deck box, sweat pants, some sexy boxers, card binders, and a new blankey <3
  • @Emmagem I don't know about melatonin personally, just made me think about my ttc journey and how when I started, over a year ago I had quit caffeine and started prenatals all months before starting to even try, and I did everything to the letter. Ate the fertility diet, no cheating. Googled to death all my supplements. Tried every "do this and you'll conceive" trick I could find... None of it got me pregnant. Women get pregnant all the time without trying so they are drinking, eating whatever, taking melatonin and everything else under the sun that's not ttc friendly, so I don't think any of it really matters. I know for myself I had to do everything perfectly or I'd beat myself up thinking I ruined my chances, so I understand that way of thinking, but after TTC for this long, I think the most important thing is your own personal sanity and health. I know you'll do what you think is best, but I hope whatever you do decide you give yourself a break and remember that you need sleep and you need to take care of yourself first 💜
  • @PinkSnow410 I’d love to be your friend! I’m so glad you relate and feel a connection!! 🙏 @ginajolly90 💕💗💕
  • @PinkSnow410 i love it <3 
  • @Catlady220 hope you feel better babe
  • @PinkSnow410 im trying <3 
This discussion has been closed.