Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anything ?

edited Dec 29, 2019 10:22PM in Trying to conceive
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can see the other line? If it’s extremely faint that I’m that early in pregnancy or there’s nothing there? You can see it abit more clearer in person but I don’t know 
TIA

Replies

• I think if I squint i sort of see something but doesn't look to have colour. Did it appear within the time frame? How many DPO are you and when is AF due?x
  • What’s DPO sorry and I’m 8 days late x
  • Sorry, it means days post ovulation. Wow quite late then! Are your cycles normally regular? 
    You would expect a darker line if you were so late I think but I have heard some stories when people haven't got a strong positive till they were over a week late.x
  • Well my cycle is every 5 weeks so the nurse told me I wouldn’t know when I ovulate, yes my cycle is always regular I’m never late, do you think that could be a negative or a positive? X
  • I would test again in 2 days, if you are pg the lone should get darker. I think I see a faint shadow of a line in the black and white picture. They are so hard to see when they are so faint.
    Keeping fingers crossed for you. 
    If you used ovulation prediction sticks you should be able to track your ovulation. X
  • Did you retest? X