Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

✨OPK• OVULATION• CM QUESTION ✨

edited Dec 30, 2019 6:20AM in Trying to conceive
Hi ladies!

This is my first post on Madeformums so please forgive me if i don’t have the lingo down quite yet. :)

My DH and I have 2 children who were each conceived while I was on birth control! Now that we’re actively TTC #3 I’m driving myself crazy with symptoms spotting. I went off BC in October and have using a period app along with OPKs (strips and digital).

This cycle I got a +OPK digital which aligned with the EWCM and high cervix positioning that I tracked. Although my digital was static for 48hrs after my +OPK I continued using strips and the second day my LH surge was darker than the first day. ????  I surged 12/25 & 12/26. According to my app I’m 3dpo.

here’s where things get weird...I’ve have excessive EWCM the last 3 days, not including the EWCM BEFORE I ovulated. 

Im curious is this is normal, anyone experience this before bfp? There’s no way I’ve implanted yet so I’m telling myself I’m just crazy 😆🤪

Replies

• I’ve had EWCM after I ovulated many cycles, so I wouldn’t say it’s a definite sign of pregnancy but it is normal to have after ovulation 
  • "Rachel.a21"

I’ve read that some women experience it 5/6dpo but couldn’t find anything in the days right after ov. If I hadn’t gotten the +OPK on my digital I would assume maybe a late ovulation. 

Are you currently ttc as well? 

• * UPDATE *
    im now 13dpo and af should have been here 2 days ago according to my app. All the tests I’ve taken have been BFNs, but still no symptoms indicating pregnancy or af. 

🤔🤯
  • I would try testing again in 2 days
  • **TMI **

Yesterday I was 13dpo & on CD 30 (2 days late according to my app & I used digital OPK to track ov)

Anyways....last night my DH and I DTD. Afterwards when I used the bathroom I noticed some tinged discharge. Not normal for me.

AF starting, implantation ?? 

I woke up at 2am to use the bathroom, something I don’t normally do and there was an orange/pink streak when I wiped. So far nothing else to note. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wish this TTC stuff wasn’t so confusing. It’s like if AF is coming just let her get here already! Otherwise let me see that BFP 😩
  • It’s most likely from having sex if it was tinged, could just be irritation from that 
  • CD31 af arrived, looks like im out this time. Here’s to next month 🤞🏼