Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 dpo Creamy/watery cm Thoughts?

Okay so I’m TTC and this is literally my first month so guru’s of the womb PLEASE! educate me ! So I’m 1dpo and we have sex literally ALOT like i feel like a hotel for sperm at this point (I don’t care if that’s tmi GIRL your on a site about pregnancy & Motherhood get a grip it’s getting real weather you like it or not) Back to bubbly...um I’m 1dpo as I’m sure u know and I was reading a lot about cm and of course the internet has a million of the same story’s but different outcomes and then it has that BOLD writing of what’s a “fact” But I’ve seen enough ttc videos to know EVERYONE is different and if you can relate please comment.. so basically my cm is creamy and watery one day after ovulation is this a bad sign or good like I don’t wanna let it stress me but I’m so uneducated and google will be the death of my sanity so here I am for your wisdom mama’s 💕💕💕💕💕

Replies

• It’s normal to have that. I’ve had wet CM all the way up my period came before, so I wouldn’t worry too much about cm