Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is it an Evap or Faint Positive

Hello Ladies,

I am TTC first month. Took a pregnancy test and I do see a line. Could you please help me understand if this is a faint positive or an Evap. My boobs and nipples are super sensitive and it's an on and off procedure. I am getting periods like cramps since two days now (again on and off). Really curious, as this is my first TTC and very nervous.

Replies

• Hey. Did the line appear in the time frame and when is AF due?
  • I think I can see somthing, how many dpo are you? X
  • @SunshineB
    Yes, the line spread almost in 5mins. The test says the result should appear in 5mins. I thought I was imaging it at first, showed it to my husband and even he could see a line. Then I read in google there is also something called as Evap. Really not sure what's going on. I am due anytime 2nd Jan to 4th Jan.
  • @Claire1234939
    I am 11 DPO. Took 2 tests earlier also but that was a BFN. This is the faintest line I saw for the first time. Don't have any other symptoms apart from sore boobs (side of the boobs) and nipples. But the soreness isn't constant, it's on and off.. Also I have periods like cramps for the past 5 days. Really not sure what is going on. This is my first month of TTC. 
  • It could be your BFP. Try another one test tomorrow as the HCG should double and the line should get darker if you are pregnant. Fingers crossed 
  • @SunshineB
    Thank you so much. I will definitely test again tomorrow. Hope this works out :smile: