Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnancy Test

Hello!

So, I just wanted an opinion. I wasn’t trying to get pregnant, in fact, I was on the mini pill. However, if it is the case that I am pregnant, I would be excited! I have a three year old who has been asking for a sister lately. Lol This would be an exciting time. At the beginning of the month, I had the flu with—TMI— diarrhea. After reading about it, this could mess with the effectiveness of the pill and is suggested to use backup. However, I was unaware and did not use any form of backup. Anyway, I do not get any symptoms or any periods on this pill. I knew something was up whenever my nipples were so sore that the shower water hurt. As of yesterday, I wiped and saw just a bit of brown mucus on the toilet paper. I decided to get a test and got a super faint line. Now, I don’t know where I am in a cycle, as I don’t get cycles. I hear that people have gotten pregnant from the mini pill. I stopped taking it entirely just in case. Waiting a couple more days to test again. Do you all see the faint line, or am I crazy??? 

Replies

• Hard to tell by the pic, I’d wait a couple days and re test :smile: x
  • Thanks so much Claire for taking the time to help me out 😁
  • I think I see a faint line and it's highly possible with you having the upset stomach issues as that stops it working. Fingers crossed and try another in 2 day. Let us know x
  • Thanks so much for your insight! I’ll test again every morning until I see something more definite hopefully!! I’ll keep you all updated (: 
  • SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited Dec 31, 2019 8:45PM
    The line may not get darker tomorrow as the HCG hormones doubles every 48 hours. So I would wait 2 days to test:) 
  • Oh okay, thank you! (: 
  • I can see the line! Did you retest? X

• Sorry ladies to keep you waiting, I have been playing the waiting game! I got a clear positive this morning, I can’t get a picture to capture it though! I’m going to go to the Dr. tomorrow and will keep you updated! I knew after the implantation bleeding that I had to be pregnant. It was just too different. I wanted to make sure I update as I can’t stand trying to find information and not getting an update lol 
  • Can you all click and see the picture? I’m new to this lol 
  • I can see a faint line! Congrats :) xx
  • Thanks Claire!!!