Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7dpo & really sore boobs!

EmmaLouise1990EmmaLouise1990 Regular
edited Dec 31, 2019 8:40PM in Trying to conceive
Hey! Me and my boyfriend have been ttc since April, we had a chemical pregnancy in June. We’ve had no more bfps since😔 I am assuming I ovulated on 24th December and from 4 dpo I have had really sore boobs to the point I’m scared of taking my bra of cos they feel like lead balloons! Usually my boobs get a little bit tender few days before my Af is due but nothing too painful but my period isn’t due until the 7th January. I remember this happening the month I had my chemical pregnancy. And at 11dpo I got a positive. Did anyone else get sore so soon after ovulation? 

Replies

• Hey! Me and my boyfriend have been ttc since April, we had a chemical pregnancy in June. We’ve had no more bfps since😔 I am assuming I ovulated on 24th December and from 4 dpo I have had really sore boobs to the point I’m scared of taking my bra of cos they feel like lead balloons! Usually my boobs get a little bit tender few days before my Af is due but nothing too painful but my period isn’t due until the 7th January. I remember this happening the month I had my chemical pregnancy. And at 11dpo I got a positive. Did anyone else get sore so soon after ovulation
  • So sorry to hear of your CP. I had one myself in September. Funnily enough that cycle my boobs weren't sore like they normally are. Before that cycle I remember after ovulation my boobs hurts for the whole TWW and they hurt so much that when I was laying in bed one night, my OH pulled the duvet cover and it went really right over my chest and I woke up screaming in pain 🙈
    I think some cycles they can be different, certainly for me anyway. If you feel similar to how you did when you fell pregnant last time,  there's a chance it has happened again. Keeping fingers crossed for you 🤞
  • Thank you. I’m so sorry to hear about yours too. I was gutted but then I thought well at least I know I can get pregnant but it’s not happened since. Why do ours bodies have to do these strange things!!😂 it’s just my boobs that I’ve noticed at the minute, I have been tired though but I work 12 hours shifts so I’m kinda using that as an excuse. They do feel the same has last time but I never thought I would get a + last time so now they feel the same I’m like could I be! I’m not getting my hopes up as I didn’t think we had dtd enough as the other half hasn’t been well but like he says it only takes once. Hopefully 2020 is our year??
  • Thank you. I felt the same! Then I lost my job the same week as the loss, company went into administration, so it was like my body knew! These things happen for a reason.

It does only take the once around the right time! Fingers crossed for you. 

I'm back at ttc in January as I had to take a break while I settled into my new job. Here's to sticky beans for 2020 🤞🥂