Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Let's plant the seed • Started August 2019

Replies

• @c0conutz AF arrived as expected 😢
  • Is first response a brand? Or just all sensitive tests? Sorry, I'm Scandinavian. 

@MrsMac0619 aah, sorry to hear... but yet another chance is coming! 😊🙏🏼 

My period has not arrived. I took a new test yesterday evening, but there's not a lot of choice in the store and I know this brand gets a lot of complaints. So I ordered sensitive ones online. :) I get them on Monday or Tuesday. 

I can't see anything here, so I'm confused. Pretty sure I get my period soon!
  • c0conutz said:
    Is first response a brand? Or just all sensitive tests? Sorry, I'm Scandinavian. 

My period has not arrived. I took a new test yesterday evening, but there's not a lot of choice in the store and I know this brand gets a lot of complaints. So I ordered sensitive ones online. :) I get them on Monday or Tuesday. 

I know! I am gutted but will try again at the end of the month!!! I posted another comment earlier and some people suggested taking his and her conception vitamins so have ordered those today. I went to see doctor and they took bloods which confirmed I did ovulate. If nothing by April, my husband has to go give a sample for his side of checks.

first response is a brand and you should be able to order online. Sorry I don’t see a line in your pic x 
  • Any luck c0coc0conutz said:
    Is first response a brand? Or just all sensitive tests? Sorry, I'm Scandinavian. 

Any luck? Xxx
  • @MrsMac0619 No period, no line. Well, my cycle isn't stabile anyways, so I'm not surprised. So nope :/ I took one this morning, like a few minutes ago, so I'll check now.

The midwife I talked to said to wait another week, since we don't know when I possibly ovulated. Blah 😅

• Waiiit a minute! I just took this test... Am I crazy or is that something? 
  • I can see some pink, I need to test in the morning too. Honestly I don't know if I can trust these tests tho. Still waiting for the new ones.

• Ok, so today before testing I felt some pain on the right side, very far down in my stomach. It's light, but I really notice it. It's happening now and again. I wonder what it is! Anyhow, new tests. 😅

Haha I'm spamming soo much, but this is the first time since my early mc (chemical I guess) that I got a faint line so fast.

I'm sure I see something and it came pretty much within 30 seconds! 

However, it's very faint, but I do see some color which my last tests did not have - they were gray and came 3 minutes in, or later.

I'm confused, but time will show.
  • @c0conutz fingers crossed you get your bfp.xxxx
  • I see it on the one further up @c0conutz
  • I see it @c0conutz did you end up bleeding? You should try first response.
  • I see it @c0conutz did you end up bleeding? You should try first response.
    Hey, nope no bleeding still! Testing again tomorrow. :)

I'm trying the early test one's.
  • Fingers crossed for you!! X
  • Thank you!! :)

No period. I haven't recieved my tests yet, so I'm chilling for a few days. I feel weird, like... A bit down. Tired. I want coffee, but it doesn't taste good. I usually love candy, but it doesn't taste good either. I also still feel a bit nauseas. And I have heartburn. I really wonder what it can be if I'm not pregnant. 

Thats it for now.
  • c0conutz said:
    Thank you!! :)

No period. I haven't recieved my tests yet, so I'm chilling for a few days. I feel weird, like... A bit down. Tired. I want coffee, but it doesn't taste good. I usually love candy, but it doesn't taste good either. I also still feel a bit nauseas. And I have heartburn. I really wonder what it can be if I'm not pregnant. 

Thats it for now.
    Any update!? Fingers crossed for you!! X
  • Not pregnant :/ 
    Now I'm gonna relax again for a while haha. I hate these weeks, all the stress because of testing. 😅 I always obsess over it when its time to test. Ah...
  • This is the latest test and it's pretty much negative. Its completely white now. I really hope next month is the month. 😅
  • c0conutz said:
    This is the latest test and it's pretty much negative. Its completely white now. I really hope next month is the month. 😅
    I know I’m the same!!! I’m due to
    ovulate next week and hubby has started taking conception vitamins too. Hoping next month we’ll finally get a BFP but will have to wait and see! Good luck for you too x

• So my obsession began again because my period never showed. I mean, it could me my cycle because I have quite a messy cycle to be honest. I get super faint pink lines that just disappears!? And today's test, the lowest one, was the pinkest so far. But again, they go away after 5 minutes or so. 

Ahhh frustrating.

xxx
  • @MrsMac0619 haha, yeah its kind of fun, while being so frustrating. I wish I just could wait... AH goood luck to you guys!! :) I really hope this is it for you! I really hope my super duper faint lines mean something as well...

For all I know I ovulated very late. I actually had very sticky discharge not long ago, so maybe I ovulated then...