Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Let's plant the seed • Started August 2019

Replies

• c0conutz said:
    No period, negative tests. 
    Fingers crossed a BFP comes soon!! 😘

im 1dpo again but got the strongest positive in my OPK’s this month.....still have doubt! Xxx
    Yes!! 🥳 I’m a bit emotional now, which is my first symptom of period. So it might be around the corner now. If I ovulated late I might still have a chance tho, haha. *Hoping*

Oh yes! 🙌🏼☺️ let’s hope a bean sticks then!! 
  • I’m 4 days late today. No positive... 😭 I’m 99% sure I ovulated around the 12th and not the 3rd because of all the symptoms around that day. And we didn’t have sex at that time.... Bah 😰
  • c0conutz said:
    I’m 4 days late today. No positive... 😭 I’m 99% sure I ovulated around the 12th and not the 3rd because of all the symptoms around that day. And we didn’t have sex at that time.... Bah 😰
    Do you track your ovulation? X
  • c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited Feb 23, 2020 5:33PM
    c0conutz said:
    I’m 4 days late today. No positive... 😭 I’m 99% sure I ovulated around the 12th and not the 3rd because of all the symptoms around that day. And we didn’t have sex at that time.... Bah 😰
    I check for symptoms, but I don’t use the ovulation tests so I dunno for sure. 

I did have watery discharge around the 3rd too, but not sticky like the 12th. It was super sticky and I also had some ovary cramps. But my hub wasn’t home those days, so... maybe next cycle. 🤭
  • c0conutz said:
    c0conutz said:
    I check for symptoms, but I don’t use the ovulation tests so I dunno for sure. 

I did have watery discharge around the 3rd too, but not sticky like the 12th. It was super sticky and I also had some ovary cramps. But my hub wasn’t home those days, so... maybe next cycle. 🤭
    You should try tracking OPK’s and use an app called Premom - it’s pretty good! Xxx
  • MrsMac0619 said:

You should try tracking OPK’s and use an app called Premom - it’s pretty good! Xxx
    I know I should yeah 😂

Btw took this today, looked like a shadow. I came back later and saw this. Even if it’s dark and has color, it is an evap right? It’s really pink irl. I’m confused. 😅 

• if you read it after the timeframe id say evap.
  • Amnx said:
    if you read it after the timeframe id say evap.
    That’s what I thought! :) 

Took a new one a bit later, it also got a thin line. But I don’t think it’s valid, haha.

• try again with FMU?
  • Yeah I will tomorrow! 
    These are the tests I took today because of the line I saw on the first this morning (which is the lowest one on the photos). 

Looks like shadows. 
    Let’s see tomorrow.

• I see them though!

have you done todays?
  • Amnx said:
    I see them though!

have you done todays?
    Me too 🤨 Nope not yet, I have been too busy. 
    Taking one very soon! ☺️
  • how did it go?
  • Amnx said:
    how did it go?

These are all the tests I’ve taken so far, haha! 😅 Shadows maybe. They aren’t getting any stronger. 

I feel like I have my period, but there’s no blood. I guess it’s coming soon! 
  • the bottom one does look stronger than the rest to me?
  • Amnx said:
    the bottom one does look stronger than the rest to me?
    Yeah that’s the morning one from the other day, the rest is from evening urine since I haven’t had time these mornings. I’m comparing it to the new ones. And they are not exactly getting stronger, more like weaker. 😂
  • can you try another brand?
  • c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited Feb 26, 2020 10:42AM
    Amnx said:
    can you try another brand?
    Yeah I will buy a new one today and try with FMU tomorrow. 😊

I’m 7 days late now, Flo says. However... If I ovulated the 12th, which I kind of thought because of the very slimy discharge the days before, this is the day I would expect my period. 

I actually need to track ovulation with tests from now on, haha. This «relaxing stage» is far from relaxing - only confusion. 
  • yeah that makes sense, try with FMU another brand and hopefully we see a line!
    it can get stressful tracking ov
  • Amnx said:
    yeah that makes sense, try with FMU another brand and hopefully we see a line!
    it can get stressful tracking ov
    Yes I will 😁
    mhm, I think this whole trying-thing is stressful no matter what to be honest...

Ahh it feels like I have my period and it’s cramping kind of, I feel tired, have headaches and my back hurts. I feel gross. I’m sooo sure it’s coming any moment now. I’m on my way to work. Gonna stop by the store afterwards to buy a test if I haven’t started bleeding by then. 

Have a nice day xx