Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

Replies

• Thanks so much everyone for the congrats :) so annoying but I get zero signal at work with my new phone....excellent!

Absolutely terrified as I've had two chemical pregnancies and just can't imagine I am going to ever have a baby 🙄 x
  • @SmithL35 congrats. Really hope this is a strong sticky bean for you!🤞🏻🤞🏻

@Courtneyg91 congrats!!! Lovely seeing the digital word!!

@Rachel.a21 glad you’re feeling ok. 22 weeks- wow! That’s flown! 

@PinkSnow410 and @MadDoda hope you’re both feeling ok.

@MrsH02 sorry you’ve had to deal with that- that’s rubbish. Hope you’re ok.xxx
  • @Mummymoo89 something very similar happened to me at my 20 week scan. Detestation doesn’t even come close. I’ve had my rainbow now though- she’s nearly 5 months now. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 This is your rainbow. 

@VRob123 I hope you’re doing ok!🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • @MrsH02 I’m sorry you had to go through that today and you should totally be able to vent here. Termination is such a difficult subject and I find it hard that so many women go through it at what seems a whim. Everyone has their own story though I guess. How are you feeling generally? I’m CD8 and don’t feel anywhere near ovulating. Be just my luck not to ovulate as normal when I am hoping I’ll be a good few days post-O when I have my scan! 
  • just made it over <3
  • EmJ3 said:
    @SmithL35 congrats. Really hope this is a strong sticky bean for you!🤞🏻🤞🏻

@Courtneyg91 congrats!!! Lovely seeing the digital word!!

@Rachel.a21 glad you’re feeling ok. 22 weeks- wow! That’s flown! 

@PinkSnow410 and @MadDoda hope you’re both feeling ok.

@MrsH02 sorry you’ve had to deal with that- that’s rubbish. Hope you’re ok.xxx
    Thank you x
  • @EmJ3 hi, paranoid but ok thanks, you? 

• @VRob123 Here’s my 21-weeks! I will take my 22 week when I get home! 
  • @EmJ3 it really is flying by!! 
  • @Rachel.a21 have the kids at school noticed yet?! You still look so tiny! I think I'm probably bigger than 5 months pregnant you on any given day 😂 
  • @PinkSnow410 yay for tww buddies, I also think ff will be right on target for me, lots of ewcm. Are you definitely out in terms of bd? What will have been your closest bd to ov? We will be joining you soon @Emmy012 :) ❤️

Hi @Chellefish how are you getting on?! It's nice to hear from you :)

@MrsH02 I'm so sorry you had to go through that today, and especially so soon after your loss. Sending you love. ❤️

@RememberToBreathe I hope ov comes in on schedule so it suits scan time! That really would be typical, if it takes its sweet time.
  • @ginajolly90 last BD was Sunday at 2am (we stayed up late talking Saturday night and BD right before sleep) feels like too early if I ov tomorrow. 🤷
  • @Rachel.a21 awww tidy little girly bump ❤️, yes have the kids noticed yet? You must have such good stomach muscles! 
  • ok guys i just put up my first video <3 
    IDK if they allow links on here but if u go on youtube and search kimberly hope its there :)
  • @RememberToBreathe I’m also cd 8 as I counted the bleeding as cd 1 again even though my HPTs and blood test were dropping rapidly before that. 
    I went for accupuncture today and when we looked at my temps it looks like I’m on a typical pattern for my usual cycle so hoping I ov as normal on cd 14 which will be Monday. 
    I’m ok I kind of understand why she’s made that decision but it’s not easy to here when you’ve just lost one. 
    Hope your ok too xx
  • @ginajolly90 @VRob123 my students haven’t noticed but they know because someone told them 😂 I have no idea how they heard, but they asked me about it last month. My bosses keep saying they don’t believe I’m really pregnant lol in a joking way of course 
  • ok guys i just put up my first video <3 
    IDK if they allow links on here but if u go on youtube and search kimberly hope its there :)
    Hey, just tried and that found loads of vids but I don't think it's you!
  • MrsH02 said:
    @RememberToBreathe I’m also cd 8 as I counted the bleeding as cd 1 again even though my HPTs and blood test were dropping rapidly before that. 
    I went for accupuncture today and when we looked at my temps it looks like I’m on a typical pattern for my usual cycle so hoping I ov as normal on cd 14 which will be Monday. 
    I’m ok I kind of understand why she’s made that decision but it’s not easy to here when you’ve just lost one. 
    Hope your ok too xx
    I did the same re counting days. Glad it looks like your cycle is behaving - are you planning on trying this month? Feels so weird not trying when this is the time every cycle we get going!! Have reflexology on Friday and I’m hoping that helps ovulation along 🤞🏻
  • @SmithL35 just put the filter on just channels.....mine has the same pic i hvae here

• if u want the link PM me 
This discussion has been closed.